Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Envy on the Coast of More Drama • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

That's funny these were both some of my favorites bands too, and it seems they both treated each other quite poorly. Too bad.

But that's totally not like it hahh, it's not about making people sing songs about their past, it's about making them stand there while they're performing a song about THEM and their differences. At least that's what I got from it.. And I totally don't understand why wouldn't they respect that request. But I won't judge from just one picture. The music was still amazing ehh...

2. coach

stupider like a fox

I haven't heard that about TREOS (besides maybe Casey) - I thought they remained friends, but life just got in the way of the band.

3. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Well yeah, the difference is most guys in TREOS are now friends, and they're aware they were shitty towards each other back then. Try and watch their latest "Lost Tape" documentary - it's on youtube. They speak about some of their actions and decisions, and it sounds like it wasn't too smooth in their camp. It also struck me in the wrong way the first time I heard Casey telling the story on how they had been searching for a "good-looking singer", and at first didn't want to give Casey the position - it's all told in more of a funny way for example on Matt Pryor's podcast, which was really fascinating on many grounds, and of course the past is the past, I'll still enjoy the music they've written together, but I found more understanding in the situation. Hopefully EOTC will also resolve their conflicts, thouhg it's been a few years already.