Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Entertainment Forum General Chat Thread • Page 531

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 20, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I can recall a total of 2 instances in the last 5 years where I took a nap

2. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I rarely get hangovers but if I have one, that’s when I nap. Even then I have a hard time falling asleep once I’m up, a previous high stress job required me to wake up at 5 every morning and be ready for anything so my body wakes me up then every single day. If it’s the weekend I’ll go back to sleep, and then my body wakes me up again at 7:30 and then I almost always can’t fall back asleep

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

wait until you find out about the rest of life

4. -deleted-

-

Sheesh I did not think my sarcastic response about NAPPING would be taken so seriously.

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. irthesteve

oh trust me, saving 2 hours of commute per day by working from home.... these eyes are WOKE

riotspray and CarpetElf like this.
  6. Morrissey

Trusted

I spend my entire day at work looking forward to my nap. It is not a waste at all.

7. cherrywaves

Trusted

I can’t nap. I won’t get good sleep if I do. Once I’m awake I’m awake. Gotta ride that wave til the end, baby.

phaynes12 and irthesteve like this.
  8. cherrywaves

Trusted

I’m almost done season one of Search Party, and…..I don’t think I can do it anymore lol every one of these characters is so incredibly unlikeable, but also aren’t interesting enough to justify it

riotspray likes this.
  9. irthesteve

if it helps, every single season is completely different from the last. That being said, if you don't like the first season maybe it's just not for you hah

Cameron and cherrywaves like this.
  10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I was the same way. I gave up after about episode 4/5.

riotspray and cherrywaves like this.
  11. Never heard of DUCKTLlES. I'll need to check that out......

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Some “nascar” fan shit right here

13. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I hear DUCKTLIES is :fire:

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Love a good 20-30 minute power nap.

15. Morrissey

Trusted

16. Nathan

I wonder how many people looked at Endgame as an “ending” to the MCU “story” and aren’t going to invest as much time in everything coming next.

coleslawed and phaynes12 like this.
  17. Morrissey

Trusted

Maybe it is that, but if they are getting a version of those stories in those Disney+ shows, why pay a premium, especially since it will come there for "free" eventually.

Nathan and CarpetElf like this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Me lol. I'll watch the ones I'm especially interested in but I'm not gonna go out of my way to watch anything anymore

19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I mean. Almost 15 years of a film franchise is definitely enough. The fact that had an "ending" was awesome, and you'd think execs would be happy making billions already but alas

If a particular movie or show offers something unique like wandavision...I'll watch. But falcon and widow....nahhhh.

It's essentially over but I'm not the target audience

20. Morrissey

Trusted

21. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Black Widow was never really one of the main MCU heroes as much as they tried to turn her and Renner into ones, and everyone already saw her die in Endgame. So I wouldn’t really expect this movie to be indicative of the whole business. I’m sure Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc will still be massive

Cameron and coleslawed like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Also there's this little disease thing that's still hanging around

aoftbsten, Anthony_ and coleslawed like this.
  23. Nathan