Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Entertainment Forum General Chat Thread • Page 233

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 20, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I was obsessed with those shows, I’m pretty sure I watched every single one. I ended up seeking out quite a few things to consume more fully after seeing the little blips on there. I would definitely binge it again if it was ever easily streamable, although I’m sure some of it aged poorly.

supernovagirl likes this.
  3. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

They’re ALL on YouTube.

supernovagirl and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah I remember wanting to become famous so badly JUST so i could do commentary on one of those shows someday lol even tho I was like -5 and didn't know anything about anything

supernovagirl likes this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

oh my god

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I cannot stand that dude.

7. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

So ahh... WTF North Dakota and Wisconsin?

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

There’s no fucking way Dots is the favorite for California. I worked at a movie theater and we didn’t even sell those lmao

Cameron likes this.
  9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I love going to the theater with my can of baked beans.

10. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I’m gonna assume/hope they mean these:

upload_2019-10-1_14-39-24.jpeg

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Dum dums? **** you!

12. What even are they though

I mean I know what they are but I don't think I've ever tried them let alone bought them

In what part of California

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah that’s total bs

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Good n plenty??? Rly Oregon?

15. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Yeah I wanna see this study because pretty much all of that looks like bullshit lol. I’ve never seen anyone take half those candies into a theater

coleslawed likes this.
  16. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

That is from Barstool so you can just go ahead and throw that shit in the trash.

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

lol no one is bringing cheese slices into the movies here

18. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Really I never understand the people who buy food at the theater that isn't candy or popcorn. Like I may have seen someone get a pretzel a couple times, but who is buying hot dogs/nachos for a movie

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Sometimes the time of the showing might be right when you need something more substantial. I don’t usually go for those choices because they’re so overpriced and mediocre, but every now and then it just doesn’t work to eat before or after. I think the last time I had a theater meal was for TLJ since it didn’t have assigned seats and I got there super early.

20. Morrissey

Trusted

Popcorn only tastes good at a movie theater.

SmithBerryCrunch and OhTheWater like this.
  21. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I get pretzel bites at my movies theater. Sometimes nachos. Deal with it.

coleslawed likes this.
  22. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ll get there early to get a hot dog and candy so I can eat since I probably didn’t have dinner beforehand

23. Morrissey

Trusted

I always get cookie dough bites because I never see them out in the real world. As far as hot food goes, it is always on the level of 7-11 food so I would rather something real before or after.

supernovagirl and OhTheWater like this.
  24. dlemert

Trusted

My theater serves chicken strips, I swore I would never try them but I was crunched for time and needed lunch at the theater and they were surprisingly good, I'll probably get them again tbh.

25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Chicken strips are almost always the best choice when faced with terrible options.

This discussion makes me want to go to our full service theater again soon. That’s one place where I’m always surprised to see people eating only popcorn or candy and not taking advantage of the options.