Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Entertainment Forum General Chat Thread • Page 205

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 20, 2016.

1. I resubscribed to HBO to watch Game of Thrones, figured I'd make the most of it so I looked through what movies they had and spotted Paper Heart. I'd been meaning to watch this for a long time but never found it on DVD at used book stores/record stores or streaming anywhere. It's so cute and sweet! I couldn't stop smiling. Charlyne Yi, Michael Cera, and Jake Johnson were delightful. The interviews were all very interesting as well.

Just realized this came out before Charlyne was on House.

coleslawed likes this.
  2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Charlyne Yi acting like a turtle on Conan is one of the funniest impressions I've ever seen:

3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, so I tried to watch veep and

I have no idea why anyone finds this stuff funny or good.

I guess I do at least finally understand why it wins so many awards.

4. The first season of Veep is good but everything that follows is GREAT

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Naled gun 33 1/3... my favorite comedy as a kid and even funnier as an adult.

Leslie Nielsen is king

riotspray likes this.
  7. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Tony Scott was so fucking good. RIP

8. Dog with a Blog and imthesheriff like this.
  9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

That guy is awesome to watch.

riotspray likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Ken Jennings watch out. That dude is insane. $130k in one show?

11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I’m watching Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist with Kat Dennings and Michael Cera. It’s so so weet it. I need something to help wind down tonight and this is perfect.

12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

"man has presided over such notoriously troubled productions such as “The Bourne Identity” (so bad, it got him fired from the franchise and basically kicked out of the editing room), “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” and ” Edge of Tomorrow.” The commonality of all these films, however, is that they were huge hits. In short, Liman’s shoots are chaotic, often undergo crazy amounts of reshoots and cost a lot of money—”Edge Of Tomorrow” had writers on set trying to figure out how to save the movie and it worked—but actors like Tom Cruise love him and maybe that’s all that matters? His reputation definitely proceeds him in Hollywood though, so maybe all it will take is one expensive flop."

had no idea Edge Of Tomorrow had an insane shoot,hope the reshoots work for Daisy and Tom's sake

14. Food reminder to watch edge of tomorrow again

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

GDT and Leo has to be some sort of Film Twitter bingo

riotspray and Dodger like this.
  16. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

A pivotal scene from Endgame was spoiled for me on Twitter because humans are dicks. Scrolling through an unrelated thread from IGN(I should have known) someone posted a 3 second gif that ruined prob the biggest moment. At the end of the gif it said “spoiled”. I didn’t even know what I was looking at until it was too late. Watching the movie on Sunday I’m probably going to be slightly irritated the whole time.

17. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

god damn no where is safe. I'm ditching Facebook and Twitter until Saturday.

Supernova likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

oh my god

aoftbsten, bachna84 and imthesheriff like this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

bachna84 likes this.
  20. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Sitcom finales where everything changes is rly harshing my vibe. I need familiarity and comfort ok GTFO!!

22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This is one of my least favorite things. Even if it’s satisfying on an emotional level I would still almost always rather have sitcoms just keep going on but the audience stops watching. Even Dorothy getting married and leaving the Girls is too much change for me.

Kiana likes this.
  23. omg the ending of himym vs parks and rec

coleslawed and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

HIMYM is the worst ending I’ve ever seen except for maaaaaybe Dexter. And boy is that show more dated and terrible than anything else from its generation.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

the "happy ending" from Friends actually isn't happy because Paris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ross