Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Entertainment Forum General Chat Thread • Page 188

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

the dance sequences on Bunheads were so great and an ASP musical is intriguing

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

this looks kinda fun

CarpetElf and Joe like this.
  4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Niiiiice

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Dodger and ChaseTx like this.
  6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I know there’s a thread on it but since I can’t go in for spoilers, I just have to say that I’ve been binging The Americans recently and god it’s just too good. I hate myself for not watching it in real time to be able to interact with people about it. I can only think I missed out because 2013 was a rough year and I didn’t get into many new things then.

I just finished season 3 tonight and it totally blew me away. Not sure where it can go for 3 more but I’m stoked to get through it and FINALLY be able to read the theories and criticism and reviews.

7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Jesus, looks like LEGO Movie 2 will struggle to hit 30 million for the weekend. That is awful.

8. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Damn. I didn't realize it was already out. Wish I wasn't broke. Maybe I can go on Tuesday afternoon

9. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I work at a theater and I was surprised to see how dead it was when I was there yesterday.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

and next weekend is for some reason Alita, Happy Death Day 2 and Isn't It Romantic all in the same weekend
    I know Alita will probably flop but then still 2 that might not

11. I'm reluctantly excited for Alita because I love the character so much. Pretty good chance it'll end up being a disappointment. Thank goodness for A-List.

Also HDD was great, can't wait for 2U.

12. Dog with a Blog

Won’t You Be My Neighbor will be playing tonight on PBS, in case anyone missed it

riotspray, coleslawed and CarpetElf like this.
  13. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The Son’s second (and final) season starts in April. Actually surprised, really thought they weren’t doing another season since the first one ended so long ago.

14. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Trying to remember a movie where the girl gets run over at the end of the movie... was a romcom awhile back.

15. ...Mean Girls?

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I've been watching it over the past few months as well. Just about to finish season 5. It's great. Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys are phenomenal.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Smart move to capitalize on the true crime boom

18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That sounds awesome. I’m happy this is finally, finally going to happen. It’s been so long.

19. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Would rather have the Scorsese film version but whatever

riotspray likes this.
  20. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

If we get a 6-8 hour series and Scorsese directs every episode, I'd be fine with this not being a movie. If Scorsese doesn't direct the whole thing, or doesn't direct any of it, it will be a waste. I've been looking for ward to this finally happening for so long, but not without him behind the camera.

21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I think calling it a waste unless Scorsese directs any of it is quite an overreaction, haha. There are plenty of great and interesting television directors out there.

22. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

It’s not a waste, it’ll be fine, but Scorsese is not directing every episode. I’d be shocked if he were.

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

24. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Is that the sequel to Zoey 101? If not it should be

25. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

EASheartsVinyl likes this.