Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Entertainment Forum General Chat Thread • Page 171

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 20, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I meant I need closure haha

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Like I said, I don't like doing it. But if I start a movie at 10 I intend to stay up til 12 watching it, but that often doesn't pan out

distractions are another thing I need to cut down on, like not checking my phone during movies

riotspray and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  3. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I hate when I spoil something when I'm watching a show by looking up an actor and seeing that they're only in 3 episodes or something and I'm 3 in and he's been in all of them, haha

riotspray, irthesteve and ChaseTx like this.
  4. ChaseTx

I may have done that with a character in a book the other day. Just looked him up on wiki to remember who he was and the top line included a spoiler

5. Dog with a Blog

Once I start a movie, I have no issue finishing it. My problem is finding the will to actually start it

6. I put off starting movies because I feel like I don’t have 2 hours of time to commit so then I watch a tv show instead and end up watching that for 2 hours..I’m an idiot

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I always have to obsessively check the actors wiki pages if I love a show. I try to wait until the show is over but sometimes I get tempted sooner, espesh if an actor looks familiar and then i spoil myself on accident if I see they're not there the entire duration of the show

8. ChaseTx

I don't like imdb, I usually just Google them and click onto their wiki page

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

riotspray likes this.
  10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

There are too many to list, but my family say, “I think I made a friend,” and, “THE WHOLE TIME?!” constantly.

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Actually I JUST said, “Hot jambalaya!” during dinner and I do that all the time, so I probably need to say that.

coleslawed and Brent like this.
  12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I keep seeing David Morse when I walk out of my house
    @Morrissey

13. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

It was a drive by fruiting.

14. Kiana

I know what you did last summer isn't exactly an academy award winner, but "you understand me better than anyone." "I know your pain." *cue dramatic hug* is one of the worst and hilariously delivered set of lines I have ever seen lmao

15. Morrissey

Trusted

He was one of the best parts of Treme.

OhTheWater likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Petit nain des Îles and Davjs like this.
  17. ChaseTx

I've started the Rocky series and really liked the first. Second was pretty good too

18. Kiana

I'm so excited for the Xmas Schitts Creek ep. I have already worn out season four with rewatches lmao but it's so heartwarming and feel good and the season finale payoff is so worth it! Gah.i watched the last ep again today and just grinned like a doofus

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The movie/score for Under the Skin is terrifying, can someone discuss it with me?

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  21. Dog with a Blog

DUDE WTF IVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT ALL NIGHT

22. Dog with a Blog

Man, I almost posted about it too

23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god. I’ve been listening to the score all day

24. Dog with a Blog

Haha, that’s crazy. I haven’t listened to it in a little bit but every once in awhile it just becomes the soundtrack to my life and tonight I was walking on campus and was like, “I need to listen to Under the Skin tonight.”

25. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I changed my work computer desktop to the one poster pic of the movie and have been tripping over it. It’s so creepy and uneasy and odd.