Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Entertainment Forum General Chat Thread • Page 135

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 20, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Cameron likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Live action? How?

SpyKi and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

live action sounds scary

Dog with a Blog and SpyKi like this.
  4. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

That new Rugrats show should be about Tommy and the rest dealing with their children. Would be kinda weird to have them go back to diapers after All Grown Up.

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Uhh, I'm good with no new Rugrats in any capacity, thanks. Don't @ me about how I'm not the main audience, they're clearly going for nostalgia bucks here

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Seems kinda wack. Still stoked for that Are You Afraid of the Dark movie, though

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I wish people in tv/film could come up with at least somewhat original ideas these days.

riotspray likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I have never needed anything more

9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I'd probably give that a try but after seeing Uncle Drew I'm worried we might be getting Tiffany Haddish fatigue

10. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

...after...two movies?

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Her whole thing (I don't know how to describe it) can potentially get old pretty fast. I say that as someone who loved her in Girls Trip like everyone else who saw that. I don't want to see her get Ken Jeong'd

12. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

13. Ideas are there, funding is not

coleslawed likes this.
  14. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Jon Schnepp from Collider / Director of The Death Of Superman Lives, recently had a stroke and is on life support :(

I always enjoy his commentary on movies and comics. This sucks.

15. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Ugh is that what happened? I thought it was just an illness. It does suck. They keep saying critical condition and I’m so worried. Dude is such a lovable goodball.

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

So many of my art friends are posting about Jon and it's breaking my heart. I really hope he manages to pull through. The fundraisers are doing really well which is at least something positive.

18. justin. Jul 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 18, 2018)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I can’t believe The Dark Knight is 10 years old today. Talk about feeling old.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

popdisaster00 likes this.
  20. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

He passed away. Ugh this hurts. Much love to his family and colleagues. This happening while all of his colleagues are obligated to be covering SDCC must be so hard for them.

21. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Fuck...I knew he was in critical condition but I couldnt even fathom this happening. He was just on Heroes last week being his normal sweaty self. Such a fucking great dude. Even though Ive never read a comic book in my life, I loved listening to him so much because he was always so passionate and joyful about it all. Only 51. Feel so bad for his friends and family.

And yea I wonder what Colliders going to do. I hope they dont force them to keep working.

Edit: And Mark Ellis and all of them have their stand up event tonight too.

Davjs likes this.
  22. Morrissey

Trusted

The Critic is such an underrated comedy show. It is very dated with its 90s references, but if you are in that age range and enjoy the film references (the main character is a film critic) you will have a lot of fun.

23. I love The Critic.

24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The Critic helped shape my sense of humor. A great show close to the golden age of the Simpsons

25. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

It stinks.