Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Entertainment Forum General Chat Thread • Page 111

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 20, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

How didn't I think of this

2. Dog with a Blog

Interesting. I’d imagine if they made a movie about him that it’d be about the creation of his show. Curious to see what this will be

3. Dog with a Blog

When I was a kid I thought Mr. Rogers was my grandpa even though I had a grandpa

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

This will be something that makes CarpetElf cry. That's what it'll be.

5. Dog with a Blog

Yeah, same tbh. Every once in awhile I’ll just go on YouTube binges of Mr. Rogers’ awards speeches and interviews and stuff. I always end up misty eyed lol. I love him so much.

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Man, me same haha

7. Dog with a Blog

Have you ever seen that pretty long Cracked piece about him?

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm finally getting on the Letterboxd train. I started logging the films I've seen so far this year, but I forgot to mark a couple of them as "I have seen this film previously"

I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to go back and change this... Any help is appreciated.

9. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

If you go to "Diary" there's a little pencil for edit. You can fix it from there.

coleslawed and suicidesaints like this.
  10. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Yeah I just got on it as well. Definitely the best platform for movies Ive seen and yea. the website and app are different. The app has the 3 dots in the top right. Then edit. than youll see it.

Edit: when youre looking at your review that is. brandons way works too

suicidesaints likes this.
  11. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Speaking of Letterboxd whats everybody's usernames?

Also to finish off the quartet of Batman movies from the 90s, I just watched Batman & Robin. Im still kind of shell-shocked from the whole experience. I liked it as a kid and I think Im realizing that it had a formative effect on me and my tendency to make awful puns any chance I get.

Thanks a bunch Schumacher

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Morrissey

Trusted

Batman and Robin is still the best Batman movie. There are so many good lines throughout.

13. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

suicidesaints and Aregala like this.
  15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

suicidesaints and irthesteve like this.
  16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Huh, he's Julia Robert's brother.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

OhTheWater likes this.
  19. Marielle Heller directing this is interesting. The Diary of a Teenage Girl is underrated imo.

CarpetElf and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  20. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

ooooh, that's who's directing it? The Diary of a Teenage Girl was wonderful.

21. Oh, dang it. Homeland is no longer free with regular Hulu. Guess that's another show I've started relatively recently that I'll have to stop indefinitely (the other being House of Cards, for a very different reason). At least with Fargo and Better Call Saul I can watch as soon as they hit Hulu/Netflix (a season behind, but eh).

22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Watching Terminator Genysis now....i don’t know if I’m gonna like the plot when all is said and done but I don’t hate it like everyone’s reviews made me think I would so Far. I find the banter between the 3 to be kind of funny actually.

23. Morrissey

Trusted

It is extremely underrated.

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

The alternate timeline thing is rubbing me the wrong way a little bit but I remember everyone slamming Clarke’s performance and i think she’s doing okay. And like I said I found the banter between those 2 and Arnold kind of funny. I’m hoping he isn’t gone from the movie after they use this time machine jaun

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

popdisaster00 likes this.