Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Enter Shikari - Nothing is True & Everything is Possible (April 17, 2020) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Feb 10, 2020.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

The King is solid. Like the songs a lot so far, nothing too wow-ing

2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

The King is cool, also haven’t been super blown away by either single but they’re both good.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  3. Shaun

cool dogs

Enter Shikari have always been a band i've been perpetually on the cusp of "checking out someday" but i'm really digging Dreamers Hotel and like The King too so i'm jumping in :thumbup:

4. sawhney[rusted]2

Great! Let us know if you have any requests for recs or etc!

Shaun likes this.
  5. The King is weirdly poppy, in a Common Dreads way. Don't know how I feel about it yet, but I'm happy to hear more vocals from Chris this time. I think I'll wait for a better rip, or for the album as I found out it's the penultimate track.

6. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I listened to Common Dreads for the first time in a while the other day and I think that's my fav ES album now. Such a sick album.

7. Agreed. It has the best production by a mile too, I love how that record sounds.

8. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Common Dreads or The Mindsweep are my faves

9. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Common Dreads is glorious outside

10. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

It’s just about that time of the year where I have to give up my eyes for 40 days

11. Juggernauts is a career highlight

12. sawhney[rusted]2

13. Exactly. It expanded their sound so much. I remember watching the 2008 live sets, where they premiered like 6 new songs (not sure if Juggernauts was part of them) before the album was even recorded. It was all over the place stylistically. The feeling of confusion and excitement was too much for my teenage mind. Had no idea what to expect with Common Dreads but they blew all my expectations away.

14. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I would also like to point out that All Eyes On The Saint is a massive closer.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  15. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

New King song is not doing it for me. Such a bummer considering Dreamers Hotel is still on heavy rotation for me.

16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

AFFOC > TTTS > CD

I really don't like the other two albums

Still haven't heard the King but dreamers hotel is more interesting than anything on the last two albums

Linton9488 likes this.
  17. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

MAAAAATE

what the fuck are you on about?

18. sawhney[rusted]2

Music video out tomorrow morning, 6am EST

I will, in fact, be sound asleep

19. sawhney[rusted]2

20. sawhney[rusted]2

the more I listen to dream's hotel I really like it, outside of the breakdown, which could have been a little more inspired.

21. jackyjackyjack

Regular

The music video made me like the song even more

22. I have had dreamer's hotel absolutely stuck in my head the past few days, verses and chorus. Haven't checked out the king yet but I think I'll just wait for the record or more official singles, I am so excited for this record.

23. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

About a hundred times a day at work I just have the word "meanwhile" go through my head.

24. For me it's that and "tempest in a teapot." gets me every time

25. It'll never not make me smile to see Rou dance