Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Enter Shikari - Nothing is True & Everything is Possible (April 17, 2020) Album • Page 18

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I turned that off after the first minute, those faces were just too disturbing lol

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  2. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

took a long break from this but been revisiting it a lot recently, since Australia's pretty much in second lockdown and Shikari are my lockdown jam

might honestly be their best album. this thing whomps

3. tvck

Trusted

4. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I dig it, but really hoping they pull out some deep cuts. I’m talking like before TTTS demos.

5. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

looks like they're dropping an album tomorrow. Broadcasts From The Interruption so guessing its a collection of live tracks they've been doing from home? They tweeted the link out and then deleted it

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Yeah appears technical issues ongoing

7. Can't believe this album turns 1 today. I still haven't feel like I have processed everything from it, but I can still confidently say it may be their best release. I wonder if we'll start hearing new material from them sooner than later. I know they're only be able to tour the album in early 2022... basically two years after the release date, but I'd be surprised if they don't put out one or two one off singles in the lead up to the tour.

8. DickyCullz

can't wait to go the fuck off at the end of the pressure's on

9. MexicanGuitars

I adore that version of Pressure's on, as I do most of their acoustic renditions. Here is no different.

10. I really loved this bonus album. I felt like I recognized many of these renditions as being from last year's livestreams, but I didn't check to verify as they sounded polished anyway.

11. BenSmith94

Trusted

Giving this another spin and it's still my favourite release from last year. Just so remarkably consistent from start to finish, with some absolute bangers thrown in for good measure. Can't wait for the day I eventually get to see them play these songs live.

*Clears throat*

MeAnWhIlE

12. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Super cool that people are going to hear it for the first time the way it was meant to be heard EVER

13. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Please have a legit recording for it

14. MexicanGuitars Jun 17, 2021
    (Last edited: Jun 17, 2021)
    MexicanGuitars

I cannot fucking wait to hear NITAEIP live whenever that will be. Pandemic broke my streak of seeing them every year since 2009 except one.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  15. That's fucking rad. I always wondered why they always played Sorry You're Not A Winner live so differently. I thought it had to do with them being bored of it at this point. I can't wait to finally hear the original spookier ending because the one they usually play is kinda just there, to be honest. Also surprised Rory is the one who went through all these stems as I thought Chris was the one doing the most studio-to-live translating work out of all the guys.

16. "Live From Vada" is a live-in-the-studio film directed & edited by Tom Pullen, with audio produced by Rou Reynolds & Enter Shikari and mixed by Tim Morris.

Vada Studios was the location for recording the initial tracking for the Nothing Is True & Everything Is Possible album, and its beautiful live room seemed like the ideal environment for revisiting some of those songs for their first ever fully live outing, along with some tracks from the back catalogue which haven't been performed live all that often. While a number of artists have live-streamed performances throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, the feeling amongst the Enter Shikari camp remains that an Enter Shikari show without an Enter Shikari audience isn't an Enter Shikari show. So, instead, everyone at ESHQ hopes you enjoy this rather more intimate live experience.

There will be four separate showings of the film on 16th July (17th in Australia / Japan etc), across four timezones. You can get a free ticket for one (or all) by following that Free Tickets button up there.

The livestream will be broadcast on here.

17. DickyCullz

Just got tickets for the LA and Pomona shows next year. Let’s. Fucking. Go

18. MexicanGuitars

Is there a pre-sale? I thought tix went on sale Friday

19. DickyCullz

There was artist presale today with the code SATELLITES. You can go through the Shikari website to get them. Venue presale is tomorrow

20. DickyCullz

Or today rather as it’s past midnight

21. MexicanGuitars

Venue in Chicago is definitely a stretch for them, bigger than Metro which they couldn’t sell out last big headliner (albeit during a snowstorm). Chuffed to finally see these songs live though.

22. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

23. MexicanGuitars

Well that was amazing. If they play Pressure's On on the North American tour i might cry.

DickyCullz likes this.
  24. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

getting around to watching this now, pretty sure this is the best of the live stream concerts I've seen, real phenomenal stuff. mixing and video editing absolutely on point

25. helloiamzach

Regular

I'm so glad I managed to catch some songs of these live for the first time at Download Pilot. Honestly my favourite album from last year, and it has steadily been climbing up my rankings of favourite Enter Shikari album.

MexicanGuitars likes this.