Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Enter Shikari / Hands Like Houses / The White Noise Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

It was definitely Stillwater

2. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

I hope they play more than 7 songs later in the tour. That's a really really lame number. That means barely a half hour set. Would love to get 4 or 5 songs from Unimagine in addition to the new songs.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

4. heaththehorizon

Regular

Was at the GameChanger show, had so much fun. They're definitely on top of their game right now.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I will check them out at Rock On The Range but Sorry, You're Not A Winner is about the only song in their festival set that I like.

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Not big on the new album then?

Getting so ready for Sunday now. Will be my 7th time seeing em which is the most of any band.

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Take To The Skies was the only album I enjoyed. I haven't really kept up with them.

8. MexicanGuitars

Mm got ya, well i'd highly recommend giving the Mindsweep a few listens. It's their best work and hopefully will make your time seeing them at Rock on the Range worthwhile.

9. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I second this. They are one band I've followed since the TTTS days and they evolve with every album. The quality of the song writing has gone through the roof and their live show is better than ever. I think this will be the 6th or 7th time I've seen them, blown away every time.

cubsml34 likes this.
  10. MexicanGuitars

Anyone know how easy/difficult it is to get parking around Bottom Lounge? Driving up to it for the first time.

11. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

The street right next to the venue has street parking. I've noticed most people take public transportation, so it's usually got spots open. If not, there's street parking all around the area, though it may be a couple block walk (usually only necessary when the Hawks are playing or something).

See you there! So stoked for tonight.

cubsml34 likes this.
  12. MexicanGuitars

I'll be repping a black Dikembe shirt! Will hopefully get there right after the White Noise ends lol

13. MexicanGuitars

Incredible show. Shikari is king and I can't even describe the experience without sounding completely hyperbolic, Hands Like Houses makes me question why I'm not listening to more of them already, awesome performance. White Noise was off putting and regressive.

cybele likes this.
  14. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Shikari puts on one of the most consistently fun sets. The entire crowd was moving pretty much the whole time last night, and they played for a pretty long time. Hate that the Bottom Lounge allows crowd surfers to get on stage, but that seemed to die down a bit once they settled in.

cubsml34 likes this.
  15. redwing91007

The show last night was absolutely amazing. Enter Shikari was better than ever even though Rou was sick. I just can't believe how they continue to get better when I saw them for the first time I was blown away. Even if you're not a big fan, I HIGHLY recommend you check them out live.

Here are 2 shots I uploaded from Hands Like Houses set, I'll be putting up the ES later tonight/tomorrow. HLH crushed the new material, was really nice seeing them play new stuff after getting pretty much the same setlist the last few times I saw them. Also had a really nice chat with Coops (Lead Guitar) after the show, genuine and down to earth guy.

The third picture is from ES official IG account, I'm the one in the red ES shirt.

cubsml34 and cybele like this.
  16. redwing91007

My Enter Shikari clips: