Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Enter Shikari / Hands Like Houses / The White Noise Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Mar 31, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 1, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

4/15 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
    4/16 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre
    4/17 - Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades
    4/18 - Los Angeles, CA @ Teragram Ballroom
    4/20 - Las Vegas, NV @ Vinyl at Hard Rock
    4/22 - Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction
    4/23 - San Diego, CA @ SOMA
    4/24 - Mesa, AZ @ Nile Theater
    4/26 - San Antonio, TX @ The Korova
    4/27 - Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill
    4/28 - Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
    4/30 - Jacksonville, FL @ Welcome To Rockville
    5/01 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
    5/03 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
    5/04 - Worcester, PA @ Palladium - Upstairs
    5/05 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre
    5/06 - Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage
    5/07 - Howell, NJ @ GameChanger World
    5/08 - Charlotte, NC @ Carolina Rebellion
    5/10 - Nashville, TN @ Rocketown
    5/12 - St. Louis, MO @ FUBAR
    5/13 - Omaha, NE @ Sokol Underground
    5/14 - Somerset, WI @ Northern Invasion
    5/15 - Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge
    5/16 - London, ON @ London Music Hall
    5/17 - Montreal, QC @ La Tulipe
    5/18 - Ottawa, ON @ Ritual
    5/19 - Toronto, ON @ Mod Club
    5/20 - Columbus, OH @ Rock On The Range
    5/21 - Pittsburgh, PA @ The Altar Bar

2. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

May go to Atlanta.

3. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Definitely hitting the Philly date. Never seen ES and HLH is always solid. Plus the Philly date gets Chasing Safety.

4. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Looking forward to this! Enter Shikari always puts on a great show. Haven't seen Hands Like Houses except at Warped so it'll be nice to see them in a different setting. The White Noise is definitely very "meh" but they've got a song or two that I can jam to.

5. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I'll be at the Montreal date. Will be my 6th time seeing ES and my 4th seeing HLH. Never miss an ES show, simply one of the best.

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Really hoping the setlist stays identical from the UK/Euro shows because it is fantastic lol. I realize they might not be able to do Dear Future Historians and the new version of Juggernaut sans a proper piano (I mean they could just do it on the keyboards they have but that wouldn't have the same effect right?). I think The One True Colour and There's a Price on Your Head are locks though since they didn't play em here last year.

Additionally having a flight 10 hours after the show ends is gonna be rough but oh so worth it

7. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I think I'll be walking off a plane and going directly to the show, so we'll see how that works out.

8. MexicanGuitars

Yeah May in Chicago always brings about the decent chance your flight will be delayed by chaotic thunderstorms lol.

9. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Let's hope not, last year's show at Bottom Lounge was unreal.

10. MexicanGuitars

Oh man it was, definitely my favorite time ever seeing them in the States. Crowd at that show was great, perfect mix of intensity and camaraderie

11. TheSlyTurtle

Regular

Definitely going to try to attend the Atlanta date. I love ES and HLH never disappoint live.

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Anybody get an ES set from Seattle?

13. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

14. heaththehorizon

Regular

Pretty great set, really gonna try and get out to this. Just wish the Used wasn't the same night in philly.

15. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

That may not be correct. Its the same set from the Europe leg and the guy who uploaded it did not attend.

16. jjnunn118 Apr 16, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 16, 2016)
    jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I'm at the show tonight in Portland, I'm not as familiar with their first album but I'll get a set to the best of my ability. They do have an hour and a half slot if that helps.

Edit: they start in about 2 hours, I'll just edit in the set as they go.

Edit 2: Got a peek at the paper set, literally the same as the set from Seattle posted above

17. red8ge

Regular

man the white noise is really biting my ticket home's steez

18. cybele

Seeing this tonight! I'm heading over after class and hoping that I don't miss Hands Like Houses.

19. cybele Apr 18, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 19, 2016)
    cybele

Made it just in time for The White Noise to insult everyone "standing around" so that's a great first impression for sure.

Hands Like Houses absolutely killed it. They played 7 songs, 6 of them from their new album plus Introduced Species. They were great. I love that their live show is heavier than their records.

I'll update after Enter Shikari goes on. But I like that they have an intro starting ten minutes before with a countdown included. Definitely builds the excitement.

ES is incredible. easily one of the best live bands around. They played an awesome set. Can't wait to see them again soon!

(I bought a hackysack from Hands Like Houses and I think it's my favorite merch item in a long time)

20. MexicanGuitars

Lol this was all the confirmation I needed to skip them entirely when seeing this show next month.

cybele likes this.
  21. NotBruce

Regular

Saw them on Sunday. I only went to shoot photos, as I've never really listened to any of the bands. TWN bummed me out. They did the same "insult anyone standing around" bit that @cybele mentioned, so that was really edgy and cool.

Hands Like Houses was solid, I enjoyed their set more than I expected. Same thing with ES, really killer set.

cybele likes this.
  22. Elizabeth

going to the las vegas date tomorrow night

23. Elizabeth

awww i really like the white noise, that's disappointing to hear. not everyone likes to be physically moving around during shows

cybele likes this.
  24. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Do you remember what 6? I really loved the new album, but a little disappointed that they completely dropped their last two albums.

25. cybele

I Am
    Colourblind
    Glasshouse
    New Romantics
    Perspectives
    A slower song, maybe Stillwater?

That's about the rough order, I'm not sure about the last song though.