Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Enter Shikari Announce New Album; Release New Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Enter Shikari will release their new album, The Spark, on September 22nd. Today they’ve debuted a video for the new song “Live Outside.” Pre-orders are now up.

Track Listing

1. The Spark
    2. The Sights
    3. Live Outside
    4. Take My Country Back
    5. Airfield
    6. Rabble Rouser
    7. Shinrin-yoku
    8. Undercover Agents
    9. The Revolt Of The Atoms
    10. An Ode To Lost Jigsaw Pieces (In Two Movements)
    11. The Embers

2. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

this is trash !!

3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Video is very clever and song is pretty decent. Definitely an ear worm.

smowashere likes this.
  4. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Care to elaborate?

I think it's a solid track, pretty much what I was expecting.

smowashere likes this.
  5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Liberals disgust him to his very core, and Shikari have songs about Science and Global Warming so...

6. AshlandATeam

Trusted

Song is good, video is good, band is great. Super excited for this!

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Not what I expected but good.

8. tobytobes

Regular

I was going to pre-order the signed vinyl bundle, but man, $40 shipped is steep for one album.

9. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Oh believe me I know, I was just hoping that wasn't his reasoning for disliking the track. Still open to hearing what he has to say.

10. Saephon

Regular

Enter Shikari can do no wrong in my eyes. I remember when I used to be turned off by their new material (read: every time they released a new single/album). Now, I've grown fond of their entire discography, and everything from The Mindsweep and onwards has been gold. Loved this song too. They always make good music videos.

redwing91007 likes this.
  11. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

ughhh

12. shawnhyphenray

Regular

It's been awhile since I've listened to this band. Is this how they've sounded for awhile now? It's not bad just not what I'm used to.

The song itself reminds me a lot of New Politics too.

And the video is really great

13. If you go back to Common Dreads' era, I'd say yeah because songs like "Wall", "No Sleep Tonight", "Juggernauts" and "Hectic" were also pretty poppy. But most of the stuff they've released so far remains on the heavy / guitar-driven side so with "Redshift" and now this one, it's interesting to hear them embrace their catchiness a little more.