Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Encore Discussion Podcast • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

@Jason Tate have you thought about expanding the podcast to a podcast network ala jabber jaw or the ringer?

2. No plans to change much of the podcast. Podcast basically was us talking about what's on the site. Heh.

CMilliken and hermanthehermit like this.
  3. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  4. I've thought about it, but don't see it happening in the near future. Chorus is my main focus at the moment.

5. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

@Jason Tate I brought this up in a Thrice news post on AP.Net and some people seemed to like the idea. I think a unique topic of discussion for a podcast could be the place for religious themes in the music and scene. What is it's place, why has it expanded in some sides of the scene over others, is it strange to like a musician whose music and faith goes directly against your own, etc etc.

Chase Tremaine and Jason Tate like this.
  6. Stage Banter

A music review podcast.

You guys have any other podcast recommendations? The Modern Vinyl podcast has been pretty fun to listen to.

7. Stage Banter

A music review podcast.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Stage Banter

A music review podcast.

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Really looking forward to the next one

Jason Tate, Ryan and Stage Banter like this.
  10. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Definitey miss the podcast, I've replayed the last few a ton

Chase Tremaine and Jason Tate like this.
  11. If this were an upcoming episode, I would seriously petition to be a guest on it, haha

12. Thomas Nassiff

i wrote it down for you Verified

:hearno:

Back from the boat

13. Kristen

Regular

14. Will be up tomorrow morning! Set to go right when I wake up and push it out to RSS.

Supernova likes this.
  15. Tim McCall

Regular

Have you considered allowing the Encore posts have to have comments and also linking each episode in it's own section of the forum?

16. Kristen

Regular

:verysad:I can't listen until 5pm today

17. Jason Tate Apr 8, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 8, 2016)
  18. Tim McCall

Regular

19. Might be because off the naming of it ... or maybe it hadn't posted yet?

20. Tim McCall

Regular

Maybe? It is named Chorus.fm not Encore.

21. Yeah, that's the title of the episode cause I was dead tired and not creative. Haha.

22. Tim McCall

Regular

Ah, now it makes sense. Sorry if I was a pain in the ass. My only other idea I had was add the podcast to TuneIn. Now that it's baseball season, I'll be paying for that platform.

23. Do you guys have an app or apps specifically for goals you're working toward? Or like a work list type app?

I was using irunurun because it was simple, but I think it might be taken offline.