Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Enamel Pins Thread • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jonathan, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Absolute Punk Pin

Still available for those interested. Give me an offer if that's too rich for your blood.

Jonathan likes this.
  2. try_leung

Hi everyone, we've designed a set of endangered animal pins,
    and would like to hear the feedback from you all,
    we call the collection as "TOMORROW MYTH",
    the concept is nowadays there are many endangered animals,
    which need our helps in order to maintain their existence in this world.
    If we do not pay attention on these rare animals now,
    they will probably extinct from the world soon,
    and our next generation can only know these animals from books or videos,
    these animals will become a myth to them (just like dinosaurs!).

Under this concept,
    we have picked 6 endangered animals that are relatively rare to public.
    We turn these endangered animals into a myth creature, with a mythical illustration style.

These pins will be available on kickstarter on 04 Aug 2020,
    If you are interested, please subscribe from below link and we will share the early bird promo : www.llab.co/sign-up-1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

For those of you who wear your pins, what do you do when you have many? Do you swap them? Have more than one denim jacket? This is what I have now, but I have three more I'd like to add.

[​IMG]

\\

[​IMG]

mintplusplus likes this.
  4. Kisss Sep 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 30, 2020)
    Kisss

I started collecting pins when I would travel with my mom (I think she figured out it was the cheapest souvenir!). Now I have a bucket hat with a pin from just about every city and country I've visited. I'll have to share the picture next time I'm home.

...and now, all these years later I'm excited to share my first pin series- check it out here if you're curious: Ojrzanowski
    [​IMG]

mintplusplus likes this.
  5. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Hey pin buds. 2020 was a train wreck and derailed all my momentum and normal pin plans I had at the beginning of the year. The GOOD NEWS is I've been able to weather the COVID and unexpected non-COVID financial blows so far, the family has been able to stay healthy, we actually welcomed our first kid a month ago (technically a pandemic baby although we found out she was coming in early March, before the world fell apart), AND (most relevant to this thread) I'm launching my next pin Kickstarter (and first in over a year!) on January 3rd with a cute, charming, original, non-pop-culture-parody-but-still-topical design!

[​IMG]
    Indoor Ghosts - Enamel Pins for Introverts & Homebodies

If you dig what I've put out in the past and want to support our first new set of pins in over a year, click the pre-launch link above to sign up to stay updated on our project. Follows, shares, pledges, likes, and good vibes all appreciated. Hope y'all are hanging in there and getting through all this.

Jonathan likes this.
  6. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Update! We are over 60% of the way to funding our pins with less than 2 weeks left. We’re also running a “friend week” promotion where you and a friend can get bonus pins/stickers/buttons added to your reward package for backing our campaign together. Info on that bonus reward is on our Kickstarter page!

Indoor Ghosts - Cool Enamel Pins for At-Home Hobbyists

Thanks to everyone who has already backed and shared. ✌

7. Syllie

Hello fellow pin lovers, Recently I've been obsessed with Japanese folklore. This obsession resulted in me designing my very own hard enamel pin collection. To fund the production of this yokai themed collection I've launched a Kickstarter. I'm sharing this here because I thought you guys might be interested in my project. The campaign will end on march 21st.
    [​IMG]
    Yokai Forest- a hard enamel pin collection

Love to hear your thoughts on my designs! If you like my designs please consider supporting this project, follow, like, share any support is greatly appreciated!

mintplusplus likes this.
  8. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Congrats on a very successful campaign! You crushed it.

I just re-launched my web shop with new pins, stickers, and magnets.

For my Chorus buds, use code CHORUSFM to get a 15% discount on your order.

www.mintplusplus.com