Enamel Pins Thread • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jonathan, Jul 17, 2018.

1. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

Yes BOCC album is fantastic. What's crazy about going to see them at that show in the Fall was their synergy on stage. They performed a few songs together. And I made a comment on my way home, they should do an album together. I willed it into existence.

mintplusplus likes this.
  2. mintplusplus Mar 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 17, 2019)
    mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

I thank you kindly for willing it into being! :peace:

3. Karl Wood

Hey guys,
    Been looking at all the AWESOME, kick ass pins you've put on, they are brilliant!! I have just started collecting myself a couple of weeks ago and have just started up an online pin business myself. We've just dropped our first Pin, very excited about it. We've got loads of designs already down just trying to get them out there. Been looking for feed back, comments etc to see what people think. Would anybody on here be interested in helping us out? It would mean the world and be greatly appreciated. If any one is interested we are on instagram inspired.skull.pins and on ESTY.

Attached Files:

mintplusplus likes this.
  4. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Nice! That Spider-Man skull pin is very rad. Welcome to the pin making club!

5. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Picked up a Tigers Jaw pin at their show over the weekend. Logo from the original artwork of their first record. It's an anatomical looking heart.

mintplusplus likes this.
  6. Henry

No one is ready for ASUKA Moderator

My friend had me pick this up at NYCC a few years ago. Its purrfect. LOL

[​IMG]

K0ta and mintplusplus like this.
  7. K0ta

when i feel it, then i feel it too much. Supporter

Holy crap I need this lol!! Looking at their store now and the Feminist Agenda pin!! Ugh!! I'm in love!! Don't see that Dead Men pin though that's a little sad.

That print of Carol though is absolute life I might actually get it.

mintplusplus likes this.
  8. Henry

Jen is really awesome. You should try and message her to see if she has any laying around. I'm sure if you order other stuff she'd make it happen.

I wanted to get a Sailor Moon sketch from her, but her spots filled up so quick. Ended up getting an Ari print tho, so I was happy.

K0ta likes this.
  9. K0ta

That would be awesome. You think I could message the form on her website?

Contact Us

I would love her style for Sailor Moon!! Thanks for sharing.

10. Henry

I'd try that. She's pretty responsive on social media too.

UGH

[​IMG]

K0ta likes this.
  11. K0ta

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

12. K0ta

15555952534968709049396071454826.jpg

My Vans bag with my 3 newest pins - Vans shoe pin a "freebie" for all of the money I spend there and rewards I stack up, one of the PAX Pinny Arcade pins from their Pride set, and the nerd one is from a vendor at PAX East this year!

13. Henry

14. Absolute Punk Pin

I have an extra one of me that I don't need and trying to cull down my collection. If anyone wants me and missed out on them originally $15 ppd.

IMG_5813.jpg

SlappinCups and K0ta like this.
  15. K0ta

15570388104387451163295527963765.jpg

Got a fantastic pin in the mail today.

16. ChiliTacos

Trusted Prestigious

K0ta likes this.
  17. Absolute Punk Pin

18. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Ahh. I switched web hosts so a lot of my previous posts here are showing broken image links. X-(

Since I last bumped this thread, I've added some new pins to my shop and also moved everything over to Etsy. If you're a fan of Captain Marvel and the Simpsons, you might dig our two mash-up pins Captain Lisa and Snowball Goose.

[​IMG]

As you can see, I also have some holographic stickers of each design. AND I'm throwing in a free tote bag for all orders of 2 or more pins.

If you dig it, grab 'em @ Enamel Pins, Stickers & Other Gifts for Weirdos by mintplusplus

K0ta and Joe4th like this.
  19. K0ta

15595758871689161933598130799511.jpg

Sorry for the reflection but it's a shiny new enamel pin! Bought at Bulletin in NYC.

20. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Rad pin and NYC shop. :fist:

My music themed pins are here and in my shop! Really excited for these, since they are my first non-Simpsons/Marvel related pins to get a public release and the first set where I got to flex some of my design skills and personal obsession with collecting music.

[​IMG]
    Available via my Etsy shop and direct mail-order (for a few bucks cheaper). Links for both @ MintPlusPlus.com

colorlesscliche likes this.
  21. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Hey! I’ve been running a charity pin raffle the last two weeks and it ends tomorrow, so I thought I’d share here at the very last second. ☺️

To enter, donate $10 or more directly to RAICES Texas to help families and unaccompanied minors seeking asylum in the US then forward me your email receipt to mintplusplusemail@gmail.com.

[​IMG]

The grand prize is a set of 22 misprint enamel pins. Two runner ups will receive a $5 shop voucher for my Etsy store.

All the details here: Charity Pin Raffle for RAICES Texas

Even if you don’t want to enter the raffle or can’t give $10, I highly encourage folks to give what you can to RAICES or another group doing good work.