Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emo Nite LA Going on Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 23, 2016.

1. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I would love for this to be on a weekend so I could actually attend. As a teacher, going means taking off the next day from work, because showing up hung over and sleep deprived to a school doesn't really fly. I live in LA and I've wanted to check one of these out for a while, I just wish they weren't Tuesday nights. Maybe if they continue to be popular they'll be financially viable enough to occur on a weekend.

parkerxcore likes this.
  2. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

By emo are they talking about actual emo like get up kids, mineral, rites of spring, JEW etc. or guys wearing eyeliner-core or rawr-core

3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I'm on the same page as you. I know I'll get too excited when I get there and the next day will be such a drag.

4. jtomb

Emo Night Pittsburgh has a live band play on stage and people come up and sing karaoke with them. It's insane. They play for three or four hours and it seems like a much better time than just going to one of these parties and listening to a laptop. Emo Night LA should take that band on tour with them or something.

5. TheDarksighed

OG Veronica Sawyer

Man, who hurt your feelings?

6. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

No one. This shit is tacky and lame.

7. TheDarksighed

OG Veronica Sawyer

supernovagirl likes this.
  8. TheDarksighed

OG Veronica Sawyer

9. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

TheDarksighed likes this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

obviously florida has nowhere cool enough for them to hold one here haha.
    There is a monthly one in ybor but pretty small and I haven't been able to attend yet. Really want to go to September, though!

11. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

12. TheDarksighed

OG Veronica Sawyer

I wasn't just being sassy; my answer was an informative link. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I appreciate the info but my original post was clearly a joke.

14. TheDarksighed

OG Veronica Sawyer

Hard to tell; there's been a lot of controversy on the very same topic as of a few weeks ago, after a dispute occurred directly between Adam Lazzara and the founders of Emo Night/TBT.
    Sarcasm doesn't always transfer well online.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Yes they know about that dispute it's the only way their joke makes sense. Are you one of the founders or something why are you like this.

Behind the Barricade likes this.
  16. TheDarksighed

OG Veronica Sawyer

Not necessarily, but I'm not one to make a habit of shouting at walls.
    I'm actually not one of the founders, why are you so offended by my posts ??
    :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: