Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eminem Shares ‘Revival’ Track Listing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Wow looks like he cut the one featuring me. whatever.

3. Turkeylegz Dec 5, 2017
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2017)
    Turkeylegz

Trusted

I feel like, based on the songs with guest artists, I can already hear the songs.

I am still curious.

4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely curious to hear the Ed Sheeran guest spot.

5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Those are some hilariously bad guest spots.

Aaron Mook, Arry and Turkeylegz like this.
  6. Hunter Norman

Regular

I don't really see how? Ed sheeran and Alicia keys especially, those will be some great hooks. And his last song with x ambassadors was really good. Also not the first time he's collaborated with pink, which is always good stuff

7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I'm infinite, you heard of hell? Well i was sent from it

honkytonk likes this.
  8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Lol

9. Spenny

Regular

Some interesting features. Will be curious to give this a spin, even if I don't have high hopes for it.

10. shawnhyphenray

Regular

You’ve gotta be joking right?

He’s collaborated with Pink already. It was only a matter of time before him and Ed Sheeran did something together. Skylar Grey wrote “Monster” and “Love the Way You Lie.” He’s responsible for X Ambassador’s success. The Beyoncé one has already been released.

11. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Just because they happened don’t mean they’re not bad. His copy and paste collaboration with Nate Ruess was terrible too. His blatant grabs to get on the radio are rarely good.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  12. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Man.. Give us a Dre feature. Get an actual verse from Kendrick. Maybe a throwback with Obie Trice, 50 Cent or D12 (however cringeworthy)? I'm all for an artist growing and maturing, but it just sits with me so weirdly that he would stylistically prefer to have high profile pop artists featured so abundantly on his songs. To me it's like the exact opposite of what I feel Eminem is and it's so weird to me! It's not that I dislike his new work, but this track list does very little for me.

Ska Senanake likes this.
  13. btr

Trusted Supporter

I'm all for wanting rappers as features, but then I remember how that went with Big Sean earlier this year.

honkytonk likes this.
  14. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

As if the world needed more ed sheeran rapping. Or singing

15. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I want an Ed Sheeran metalcore album.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  16. buckcheeks

Regular

He went from dissing pop stars constantly to now featuring them on his albums. What a time to be alive.

honkytonk and Zilla like this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah my hopes for this album plummeted after this. Was honestly hoping Beyonce was the only feature and it would be a more low-key introspective album but seems like he's going full pop again

18. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Eminem is maturing as a human but his musical evolution has declined and become flat. Im just glad he is alive. I cant get into anything he has done post the eminem show.

honkytonk likes this.
  19. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

ooooooof hahahaha

20. Hunter Norman

Regular

This is as bad as the Eminem subreddit. I'd rather have almost 20 songs with great Eminem verses and some strong hooks by Pop artists (keep in mind, we're not talking bubble gum pop here, we're talking songwriters with strong sense of melody and pop sensibilities) then have a bunch of sub-par rap features. Dre's production is phenomenal, but when's the last time he did a feature and absolutely killed a verse?

21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'd rather have 0 songs with Eminem on them

Arry and Jake W like this.
  22. Mike

I’ll definitely check this out but I don’t have high hopes. I just don’t find him interesting musically anymore. I think he would do well to try his hand at concept albums. He’s a very talented lyricist, and I think the challenge of telling stories is something he’d excel at. Otherwise, it just seems like he doesn’t really have anything to say. Here’s hoping I’m wrong.

23. Hunter Norman

Regular

Ah, good reason to post in an Eminem thread then.

smowashere likes this.
  24. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Eminem's talent started receding after "The Eminem Show," and so did the production. Em started producing more and the guys that gave him such great beats like The Bass Brothers and Mel-Man stopped working with him.

Knowing that Skylar Grey and Rick Rubin are behind the boards, along with the features, are all signs this is going to be the hip-hop equivalent of butt rock.

25. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

I don't know man, guess we're just different that way. I just don't enjoy what he's been doing musically with these artists over the past few years, it's not what I personally listen to Eminem for