Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eminem - Revival (Dec 15, 2017) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Rawrz

Regular

I'm excited for this. Though I seem to be in the minority when it comes to enjoying most of what Eminem puts out.

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

same. I always try to justify it too when I feel like I'm liking something that is not good haha

3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

It's okay... Beyonce's part is cool.

4. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

5. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

When I figured he'd go with a female pop star, Beyonce was the furthest one from my mind.

6. tucah

not champ Prestigious

gotta say i never expected a beyonce/eminem track

7. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I like it, but it's an odd choice for a first single

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

and eminem/t swift track would be interesting

9. Syre Dream

Regular

my thoughts exactly.

10. Ed59_

Regular

Really like this. Definitely an odd first single choice so it'll be interesting to see how the album pans out.

11. oldboot

Regular

Interesting choice because he usually drops a quirky song first...I think I like this but I can't tell. It's definitely not what I was expecting and definitely feels like a bit of a swan song.

12. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Beyonce's part is great and I like the sentiment but he just can't rap anymore.

irthesteve likes this.
  13. Turkeylegz

Trusted

He still writes pretty interesting lyrics. I am not sure that this song will blow up. I just can't see the radio crowd jumping on this.

14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

He sounds like Macklemore

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The delivery is weird but i like the lyrics, i think the album will be pretty good.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

17. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I kinda like his delivery here. Song is okay.

18. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

The lyrics are interesting and I’m a fan of what he’s trying out, not sure about the delivery, but I like the song. Hoping it grows on me some more. The part he admits losing confidence resonates with me a lot.

19. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

This is the absolute best "type" of first single I could have imagined: switch it up from parody/"Not Afraid" expectations, hugely unexpected collab, suggest that he has intimate material to get off his chest.

Song itself... yeah, idk. I love the vulnerability being displayed but his music hasn't stuck with me for a long time.

20. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think this is actually the first single. I think this is just the first song he wanted to release. Kind of as a response to everyone who's turned their backs. I could be wrong though. I thought it was a good song.

Boys Do Like Girls? likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm just so ecstatic it isn't some bullshit corny quirky pop song. It's not the greatest, but it's honestly way better than I expected.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

This is where I am. Love the sentiment behind the song, even if I don't care too much for the finished product. Maybe it'll grow on me.

23. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

This is not bad. Makes me feel old

24. I haven't listened to a full Eminem album since...maybe The Eminem Show? How have his albums been?

25. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Mostly a mixed bag. Some great songs scattered throughout, but a lot of filler. Nothing has come close to his first 3.