Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eminem - Revival (Dec 15, 2017) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Matt Chylak Oct 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2017)
    Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Lol that ad

3. Kuri44

I called the number hoping there would be something g but it was just an operator speaking about Revival and it’s side effects lol

4. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

On the plus side, I'd imagine they have your phone number now if they do want to send you something :)

Kuri44 likes this.
    • 1 REVIVAL is a non-injectable medication given through the ear canal, and is not intended for anal use.
    • 2 REVIVAL does not cause these side effects, but if you have them you should for sure seek medical attention, “I need a doctor”.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

shadys back

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

“Sweaty palms”

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

8. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Will be a remix of the new 30 Seconds to Mars Song.

Larry David and Steve_JustAGuy like this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i hope this doesnt suck

airik625 likes this.
  10. btr

Trusted Supporter

Please be good and please do an actual tour.

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I highly doubt he'd do a proper tour.

12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Booo

Cody likes this.
  13. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Sequel to "Rap God"?

14. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Could definitely see him headlining some festivals in the summer, with larger stadium shows in between. Also, fully expecting for this to have a huge pop song on it.

15. chewbacca110

I expect the single to drop next week, being that he's performing on SNL 11/18.

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

yeah i saw hes performing on SNL and also hes expected to have a huge performance at the EMAs next week, so, we should be on track for the rumored 11/17 release.

also, i hope hes involved in some skits on SNL because hes hilarious with that shit.

17. henryviolence

there's no way he'll tour. at best a few scattered festival appearances. I accepted long ago that I'll probably never see him live.

Larry David likes this.
  18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

same. i've had opportunities but never wanted to shell out the costs associated. might be different this time around if he comes anywhere near NYC.

19. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I saw him at the Up in Smoke Tour the year Marshall Mathers LP came out. I know I thought it was a great show, but can't remember many details (because it was so long ago, not due to any substances)

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

New song is out tomorrow at noon et

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

“Walk On Water”

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

really hoping i like this

23. chewbacca110

I think it's widely known that Em's first singles are usually the worst on his albums. Or at the very least bottom-tier.

Regardless, I am excited ot hear something new. Hopefully, politically-charged.

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

it's been pretty evenly split

My Name Is
    Real Slim Shady
    Without Me
    Just Lose It
    Crack a Bottle
    Not Afraid
    Bizerk

the first 3 I think are great songs, and classic eminem-humor tracks. Not Afraid was one of the better songs on Recovery. He usually leads off with a humor or weird track, with the exception of Not Afraid.

I definitely can't get behind My Name Is and Real Slim Shady being "bottom tier" songs