Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eminem - Kamikaze (August 31, 2018) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I highly doubt that Justin can legally do anything about getting it taken down. But I don't doubt that he's upset about it and wants to do what's right.

Kennedy likes this.
  2. How is it weird? He features prominently on a song where Eminem calls Tyler the f-slur. That comes across as an endorsement to me regardless of what he's been saying on twitter since. I wish he would have done more to remove himself from it before it released, but the album is out and that's his voice singing on a song with a homophobic message. If those were my vocals on the track, and I heard the finished product where Eminem is throwing f-slur toward a queer person in the final product, I would have done literally everything in my power to make sure I rectified the situation. Yeah, maybe he's in a legal bind that's conjecture at best.

Like I said earlier, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because I like Justin and it seems out of character for him. But I just don't believe it!

3. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

It's weird because he specifically said he was not happy with it and tried to get it down. Eminem is obviously a lot bigger than Justin plus it's his album. Just seems odd to jump to the he's lying conclusion so quickly. Had he not said anything about it then sure, I'd be right there with you.

4. That’s fair, I guess we’ll have to see how the situation shakes out because there’s still a lot we don’t know it seems

ChiliTacos likes this.
  5. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

literally the one reason in my eyes you can be mad at justin is if you actually know something that the rest of us dont. Until then playing the assumptions game towards a guy being pretty vocal that he isnt happy with the end result seems very odd.

6. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

but the whole point is that he didn't hear the finished product. probably didn't hear a second of it until the rest of the world did, he was very clear that the vocals were taken from a recording session that wasn't even with Eminem. it sure seems like he is doing literally everything in his power to rectify the situation, now that he's aware of it.

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

It’s not so black and white anymore. Kevin Parker just had an interview where he was talking about how he had done sessions with Kanye and didn’t know if he made the album/which song he was on until the album was released

8. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

[​IMG]

I usually don't like oversimplified memes like this, but honestly I agree with this pretty much completely. Andre 3000 (along with many other rappers) is a great example of how to age gracefully in hip-hop without destroying your legacy.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  9. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

3 Stacks is the greatest rapper of all time, it's almost unfair to compare anyone to him let alone Eminem. I say almost.

beachdude42 likes this.
  10. Bane

The spiciest meme

Alright I decided to actually go through this just so I know

Normal :teethsmile:

11. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Lucky You I kinda like...

Saephon likes this.
  12. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

The comments in this thread frustrate me.

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I actually really, really like the first 5 or so songs but it falls off hard towards the end. It's better than Revival still though

And yeah his Tyler line isn't okay at all

Saephon likes this.
  14. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Lol maybe they should pick a rapper that releases music, like Jay Z or Common and so on

mike1885 likes this.
  15. zmtr

Trusted

Eminem fans on Twitter are fucking lunatics lmao

beachdude42 and Blainer93 like this.

17. eman83

18. Bane

The spiciest meme

I mean pretending like he doesn't know his name tries to be one yea and it's mad dumb

19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I’m kinda liking this so far.

20. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

This is obviously not a popular opinion but I think this is pretty good. His best effort of the decade for sure, even if it falls off hard starting at the title track.

stars143, Saephon and withchappedlips like this.
  21. jorbjorb

7 rings

Has Tyler ever dissed Eminem before? Album is garbage by the way.

22. Not in his music that I'm aware of. Tyler has always worshipped Em, but I think he called "Walk on Water" trash in an interview.

23. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Eminem was “good” in the early 2000s and even then it comes off as shtick. Dude has put out trash album after trash album since Relapse.

24. Gallhammer

Angry Lesbian / Music Lover

People give this piece of shit attention still?

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Youre asking this on the 6th page of the thread, so, in short, yes?