Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eminem - Kamikaze (August 31, 2018) Album • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Aug 30, 2018.

1. solxace

oh word?

That’s the exact quote I posted in here this morning lol

Aaron Mook and Cmoney86 like this.
  2. Cmoney86

Trusted

i apologize to everyone for saying to fuck off i thought the original post was me comparing the comments from here and kl it was not me and i wasnt basing anyone anywhere all i said it the opinions are complete opposite. i was half asleep when i saw the firs post so im sorry to anyone i offended by saying to fuck off. i love you all lol

3. PauLo

43% Burnt

Ah, I love passive aggressive non apologies

Joe4th likes this.
  4. Cmoney86

Trusted

but it is an apology and its not passive aggressive i made a mistake and i owned up to it and said i was sorry....

5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

And Q-Tip - on the same song.

OhTheWater likes this.
  6. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I personally don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want to pay for streaming. Like $10 to listen to whatever I want at any time, any where is a pretty solid reason imo. Again, just me though.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  7. DarkHotline

Looking through comments and lyrics, it’s mind boggling that people still want to put him on some kind of pedestal. Like yeah, MMLP is a hip hop classic (if you think so anyway) and the man is truly talented at what he does but this is some cringe edgelord shit, especially from a guy pushing 50. Also, fuck him for that bomb at the concert joke.

Petit nain des Îles and solxace like this.
  8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I mean look at the comments on most news reports or FB posts or tweets. He's appealing to a huge swath of America. He's white, he "doesn't give a fuck", he can technically rap well. That's what most idiots are looking for.

9. DarkHotline

This is true

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

People will call out Kanye for the shit he says and does (which, a lot of it is dumb lately, I get it), but when Eminem also does stuff worth calling out these same people are silent...

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The irony is that he could actually use that platform for good. I didn't (and won't) listen to this, but speaking out about gun control or w/e to an audience of people who would normally never give in to that type of discussion is a good thing to do. It would be cool if he got more explicit with the anti-Trump political message. Push for LGBTQ+ support, advocacy for women and people of color etc.

I don't know if people would turn against him. Idk if they'd agree, either, but it'd be doing something and it'd be a nice way to make amends for all the horrible shit he's said in the past.

12. DarkHotline

They’d probably deride him for going PC or becoming a SJW tbh

13. Bane

The spiciest meme

I only scanned the lyrics to that second song that had the Ariana line and while yea that gun control song is a nice gesture (at least better than being a bitter old man), he also continues to use the r word sooooooooo lol

Zilla, OhTheWater and solxace like this.
  14. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Someone send an ambulance to my house now

15. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

He did have an explicit anti-Trump song or line or something the last time around

16. btr

Trusted Supporter

He called Trump a bitch on that Big Sean song haha

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  17. Omni

Regular

AND NOTHING HURTS ANYMORE

I FEEL KINDA FREEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't like Ye but Shake and Cudi were incredible on this song.

OhTheWater likes this.
  18. Bane

The spiciest meme

I still chuckle at "I put my hand on the stove, to see if I stil bleed" but it did SOUND good at least yea

Omni likes this.
  19. Tomozaurus

Regular

This song from Revival is entirely and very explicitly anti-Trump. Like, its not a good song, but it is without question aggressively anti Trump.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Lol

Screenshot_20200118-114042.png

Allhailburnzy and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  21. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Didn't people literally complain about him not saying the F word on one of his albums

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

this should debut at number 1

Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 300-325k total activity, 110-125k album
    Halsey (Capitol) 185-210k, 140-160k album
    Mac Miller (Warner) 175-200k, 50-75k album

23. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Damn shame

Carrow likes this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

this is getting decent-ish reviews apparently. like, even the same dude that dropped an F on revival gave this a B-. having said that, i'm gonna wait to listen to this other than yah yah

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

idk why people are giving him shit for this. there was no ill intention behind it. it wasnt a joke or a diss or anything it was just a line in the song. on top of that he donated $2 million to the people that effected so...