Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eminem Freestyles About Donald Trump • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 11, 2017.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Wharf Rat, PandaBear!, Nathan and 2 others like this.
  2. nalabird4

I swear this not an insult to Eminem or taylor swift. But this felt like I was listening to taylor swift. I guess I'm just used to listening to rock music. I always feel a little awkward for some reason listening to taylor swift, and she's not bad but it's weird for me for some reason. And this made me feel exactly the same way.

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

You should all read Vince Staples's Twitter/replies to get a feel for how Em fans are handling/reacting to the situation. Nothing has changed, they're still ignorant racist people. This freestyle did nothing.

PandaBear!, Aregala and CarpetElf like this.
  4. Hunter Norman

Regular

He actually said he would 'throw that piece of shit against the wall until it sticks', like the old saying "Throw shit against the wall and see what sticks". But, the point is the same.

5. Hunter Norman

Regular

If you honestly read through all of them though, that's just a small sample. They're pretty 50/50. It's pretty generalist to say that eminem fans overall are ignorant and racist. Vince even clarified that he is still an Em fan, this just wasn't his best, but he was more concerned with pointing out that people weren't taking notice of these protests until a white man was leading the charge with a freestyle which is a completely true statement. Unfortunately, there were plenty of 'fans' in Em's corner spouting ignorant hate.

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter