Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eminem – “Untouchable”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

This is awesome.

Great lyrics and meaning.

3. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Something on the production in his voice doesn't sit right with me. That being said, I am fine with a politically charged Eminem album.

shawnhyphenray likes this.
  4. This is very bad.

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Bad bad bad bad bad tone deaf bad

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

his palms are sweaty
    knees weak arms are heavy
    there's vomit on his sweater already
    police brutality

7. Hunter Norman

Regular

This is great, it's been super polarizing but I love it. Looking forward to the album as a whole

8. Hunter Norman

Regular

The song itself, the message, both or something otherwise?

9. Hunter Norman

Regular

Yeah, I'm not sure I would completely agree on that point but I can see a few lines that are a bit tone deaf. I like the beat change though and I'm glad it's at least a more charged single as opposed to something like berzerk

10. Wowee this is bad. What the fuck is that delivery?

11. Hunter Norman

Regular

Yeah when he first started doing the choppy flow I could see some of that style lifted from Andre 3k/juicy j/pakyed a bit, but over the last few projects I feel like it's been abused. Especially in the third verse, I wish it had a more consistent flow there

12. Fox83

Trusted

I don't get it. It's like he records his verses first and then tries to force a beat behind it. Crams syllables and pauses sporadically. It's a bit of an improvement over most of his stuff over the past few years but still rough at times.

13. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

This honks

14. theredline

Trusted Supporter

15. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

I thought it was solid.

16. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

is this a new saying cuz I love it.

was never an eminem fan but I never minded listening to him if someone was playing him, I turned this off halfway through though.

incognitojones likes this.
  17. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

i haven't fucked with eminem since MMLP tbh, but Rick Rubin and stadium rap have been pretty much the death of his career. it's all come down to rock beats and overproduced shit. Eminem's technical writing ability - from a standpoint of sheer vocabulary and rhyme integration - is still some of the best in hip hop, but it's become so mechanical and absolutely no soul whatsoever. it's just rhymes crammed in on top of each other to overflowing, no sense of flow, no ability to tell stories or themes naturally anymore. that's not even getting into the problematic politics of this.

18. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Ugh that chorus

19. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Shoulda named it after your username

honkytonk likes this.
  20. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

That was unpleasant. Reminded me of the "Encore" days in a bad way.