Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emery Band • Page 24

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

HYPE

2. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

Indigogo sent me a quality assurance survey last month asking if I had received the campaign perks for this on "Friday, December 15, 2017" :upside:

3. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

would rather have a better record a year later!

4. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Love seeing them all in the same room together.
    I would have rather they learnt from the last two releases and realised that they never deliver on time and therefore set the date further back. Even if they had said August 2018 and it was two or three months after, there would be less angst.

I don't care to be honest, but it's clear from social media that a lot of fans do. They should treat the fans a bit better. Of course, you're right that if it's an incredible album it'll all be forgotten upon release day.

coleslawed likes this.
  5. Gooddayz

always and forever

Dang I had a chance to see Emery with Oh Sleeper last night, but I had no clue.. whelp. I wonder if they playing any new songs

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

7. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

once this bad boy is mastered I hope they just give it to backers and then we can wait for vinyl and whatnot

8. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

Pretty sure that’s what they did last time. I definitely had the album wayyy before I got my package.

teebs41 likes this.
  9. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

The fact that we could be getting mewithoutYou and Emery releases within the same month or two is making me feel like I'm 14 again.

airik625 likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

And underoath this year as well ha

coleslawed and awakeohsleeper like this.
  11. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

This year, gosh. Underoath, mewithoutYou, Thrice, La Dispute, Emery, Dance Gavin Dance, Oh Sleeper, Listener, Brian Fallon, Dashboard Confessional, Death Cab for Cutie, Say Anything, The Early November, Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday (hopefully?). Regardless of whether or not we enjoy the music, it's still fun to see former names and staples still producing.

12. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Doing a discog run to get hyped and The Weak's End still holds up nicely. Now onto The Question.

Is the new record produced by Sprinkle? And mixed/mastered by Beau Burchell? Or do we not know those specifics yet?

coleslawed likes this.
  13. Colin Your Enthusiasm

beachdude42 and teebs41 like this.
  14. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

16. coleslawed Aug 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 23, 2018)
    coleslawed

Eat Pizza

pretty sure Chris Keene (new guitarist, also of Surrogate/ formerly Number One Gun) did most of it. or maybe engineered?

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  17. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Yeah, they've self-produced their independent records. Matt does a lot of it too I understand. I've not heard anything differently at this stage.

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Beau from saosin mixing

19. atlas

Trusted

awakeohsleeper, Gooddayz and teebs41 like this.
  20. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

21. latortuga

Regular

Those too lazy to watch, they say their new album is coming out in 3 months.

teebs41 likes this.
  22. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Anyone hitting the tour in June? I'm doing VIP in Cincinnati and I'm hitting the Columbus show

23. Colin Your Enthusiasm

I wonder when the ep comes out

24. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Early next month - they're tracking guitars now. I'm pretty sure they mentioned it would be dropping with the IGG campaign

25. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Oh wow nice that's sooner than I thought it would be. Any idea how many tracks?

teebs41 likes this.