Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emery Release Live Acoustic EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 1, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Emery have released their live acoustic EP, Live in Houston. You can stream the full thing below or purchase it on their website.

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

The live stream show they did last night was really cool. This band is doing so much, having fun, and are coming off their best record, hopefully they keep it up.

coleslawed and teebs41 like this.
  3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Love this band

4. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

Lol @ Studying Politics.

teebs41 likes this.
  5. emeril91

AP.net user of 8 years. Music lover.

Love these guys to death and am really looking forward to this live album. Little thrown off that there's so much production on the tracks. Really enjoy their raw sound, wasn't looking for all the post-production backing vox, etc...

teebs41 likes this.
  6. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I already loved this band immensely, but their increased presence in podcasts and social media has amplified that so much. Toby and Matt are hysterical.

js977 likes this.
  7. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Def wasn't post production backing vocals.. They are both singing on the show.. However I do hear what sounds like two guitars at points.

@Jason Tate pretty sure this is chorus.fm's first Emery post, which makes me pretty happy.

8. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

They are sure keeping busy. Glad they're still at it, they sound good as ever.

9. emeril91

AP.net user of 8 years. Music lover.

Not being combative but I'm pretty sure on top of Devin and Toby singing together there's some doubling on the track. Again, still love how this came out but I would have preferred just the raw tracks.