Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emery - Eve (November 9, 2018) Album • Page 34

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Aug 22, 2018.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

apparently they said on Twitch that their new plan is to do an album a year. So this could be the first single for a new record whether it be an EP or LP

2. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

That is very exciting. Doubt it will last but I'll take it while I can!

3. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Well, that's an unexpected surprise, especially considering the gap between the last few albums. I'm down for any new Emery, particularly if it's as good as Eve. Glad to see that they're enjoying being together and writing.

teebs41 likes this.
  4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Has anyone watched the writing sessions? Apparently you can go through and watch the twitch videos but they’re all like 2 hours each haha

5. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Not watched them but just went on their account and it definitely uses LP8 in the titles of some of those videos so this looks like a new full length is coming...

6. HYPED

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  7. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I joked last night that if they do an album a year, I'll have my AOTY picked for me for every year

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  8. Wow okay, they seem to be already far in the process. Definitely going to watch one of those writing sessions videos later.

teebs41 and awakeohsleeper like this.
  9. Gooddayz

always and forever

Dang I had no clue, but that's awesome!! Having Devin back full time has been the best decision

awakeohsleeper and teebs41 like this.
  10. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Pleasantly surprised.

11. Gooddayz

always and forever

I was hammering my friend today to go listen to Eve. Can't believe he still hasn't heard it yet. I know it's only been a couple of months, but it still holds up. So good

12. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

The Weak's End 15th Anniversary tour with Hawthorne Heights (also celebrating a 15th Anniversary)

Dates:

June 6 // Cincinnati, OH // VIP TICKETS
    June 7 // Columbus, OH // VIP TICKETS
    June 8 // Cleveland, OH // WARPED TOUR (NO VIP)
    June 9 // Pittsburgh, PA // VIP TICKETS
    June 10 // Indianapolis, IN // VIP TICKETS
    June 11 // Springfield, MO // VIP TICKETS
    June 12 // Oklahoma City, OK // VIP TICKETS
    June 13 // Denver, CO // VIP TICKETS
    June 14 // Wichita, KS // VIP TICKETS
    June 15 // Lincoln, NE // VIP TICKETS

(VIP ticket DOES NOT include general admission.)

disambigujason likes this.
  13. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

14. Just watched the first of those twitch videos. I liked Eve, but to be honest, what they're demoing makes me more excited for the upcoming album.

coleslawed and teebs41 like this.
  15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

lol that super fast punk song and then that groovy second section. sure that song will be killer when it's done

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  16. Indeed, it already is so promising, and kind of a left turn for them. When Matt pulls off all of these spacey licks and dissonant chords, I was blown away. He's got such a knack for melodies.

teebs41 likes this.
  17. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

yea I stopped watching bc I was like, I don't want these surprises to be ruined for me haha.

18. teebs41 Mar 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 20, 2019)
    teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

why am i watching these 3 hour twitch video.. man some of this dark moody stuff they are doing is really awesome tho.

I never thought emery would use influences like Tool and the Deftones, but i'm here for it haha

19. Gooddayz

always and forever

THIS IS STILL MY LIFE

Going through Emery's discography and Lose Lose hit me like a brick.

20. Gooddayz

always and forever

Rock-N-Rule is a great opener

21. A shame that the previous twitch videos got deleted! Only the new one remains. Did anyone catch the solo Devin ones? I was curious to hear his supposed acoustic set.

teebs41 likes this.
  22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I listened to some of it, lots of covers but it was good

23. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I got tickets to travel to Pittsburgh to see them play the weaks end but they just posted more dates are coming so I’m wondering if they’ll do Philly.

24. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I’m not surprised they added more dates. I think a lot of people want to see this tour.

25. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

It's 9 years today since I saw Emery for the first and only time in Nottingham here in the UK. One of my favourite shows by one of my favourite bands. I don't hold much hope for them to return to the UK (please prove me wrong) but I'm thankful that I did get to see them once.

Gooddayz and teebs41 like this.