Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa Band • Page 33

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Mar 5, 2016.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Sounds about right since it appears that members from the Peach Club era dipped and their management team dropped them. What a mess.

2. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Shit, I didn’t know the severity of the Bradley stuff since I was pretty well tuned out of the internet when it all happened. 131 is a favorite album of mine, so it’s a bummer to find out. I’m amazed they kept him around. I guess they kept Johnny Craig around for way too long too though, and Jonny is somehow worse than Bradley.

beachdude and mattylikesfilms like this.
  3. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Bradley answered some questions tonight. The new album is being produced by the same guy who did Peach Club. His solo album comes out in January and the new Emarosa album after.

He reiterated that he is not the only member in Emarosa.

Daniel182 likes this.
  4. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Hope this one is better than Peach Club. That one didn’t do too much for me.

5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Fuck this band.

Joe4th, Jacob Tender and Cameron like this.
  6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

All the clips I’ve heard are pretty much a continuation of Peach Club

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

That’s a bummer to hear. I have held off on listening to the clips.

8. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

9. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

So Emarosa is only two guys now? One of them being Bradley? No thanks. I noticed on FB they are restricting comments and deleting comments, so they know exactly why Bradley shouldn't be a part of the band anymore and are choosing to move forward anyway.

Cameron likes this.
  10. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

It's so sad what this band has become.

Cameron likes this.
  11. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

I mean, once Jonny joined after getting kicked out of DGD, you crossed a line of what you would allow from your bandmates to attain success that must be hard to come back from. I was naïve enough back then to turn a blind eye, but not anymore.

12. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

song is ok but i wasn't big on peach club aside from the single and this one i enjoy less than that one... this band just can't keep a lineup either. guess that's what happens when your frontman is toxic lol

13. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

100%, they aren't even really Emarosa anymore in my eyes.

SpyKi likes this.
  14. lol. The band *is* Bradley. Everyone but ER has long left the band. And ER just doesn't give a shit about anything.

15. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Still love 131 but yeah.. it is a shame what this “band” has become.

danielm123 likes this.
  16. Shame more people weren't paying attention before 131.

JamesMichael and mattylikesfilms like this.
  17. WeWereGiants

Regular

They hid my replies on Twitter about the grooming but I got through to at least one of their fans so that’s a start.

Spotify have already pushed the single to my phone based on my many previous plays of the band even though I’ve blocked the bands music, annoying

earthlight likes this.
  18. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Garbage

almightykingdom likes this.
  19. Bane

The spiciest meme

I didn't know that they only have 2 members now, that's a big ol hearty lol

At least they won't get nearly the same amount of push with not being on Hopeless anymore, looks like they're on some French independent label now

20. It's really depressing how this "let's wait long enough for it to blow over" tactic works over and over again

JamesMichael likes this.
  21. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

booooooo on this

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

23. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

not sure why this dude is trying to write michael jackson songs in 2022 but we're not having it go be a creep somewhere else

SpyKi likes this.
  24. MJ is a massive inspiration for the guy. He did one to two MJ covers on YT in the early 2010s. I have a folder full of his 2013 voice memos. Guess what sound he was going for then?

25. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I’m really digging the new album