Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa Band • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Bane

The spiciest meme

That sounds slick!

2. The snippets sound so great, like that's exactly the kind of pop rock I'm into nowadays. So glad to see them move in this direction.

Nate_Johnson, beachdude and anonimito like this.
  3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Fiending for a single from this. I'm guessing it'll drop with the music video they just filmed so probably a few more weeks... but man I can't wait.

anonimito likes this.
  4. atlas

Trusted

shazammed this one, called "Wait, Stay" apparently

5. Bradley Walden

Newbie Verified

Hey crew,

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the support and critique over the years. It’s been a long ride since I jumped into this haha.

Whether you back it or don’t, we make decisions that make us the happiest which is ultimately the most important thing, you know?

As a fan of music and an artist I walk a fine line between loving the nostalgia of a band, falling in love with their sound and also wanting them to be happy, growing & making music they love even when that means drastic change. We grow with artists or we move on, that’s just how it is.

Thanks for being patient and I hope you dig the next vibe. I’ve always loved this community for its honesty and passion. First single Nov 15.

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Nov 15 fuck yeah

anonimito and beachdude like this.
  7. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Couldn't be more hype

anonimito likes this.
  8. Bane

The spiciest meme

oh shiiiiiiiiiiit, I'm ready for it

anonimito likes this.
  9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anonimito likes this.
  10. Is it the first time a band member posts here? It happened all the time on ap.net but I don't remember any other instance of it on chorus.fm.

Can't wait, I'm going to listen to the last few albums a lot in the coming weeks.

11. beachdude

I think a member of The Wonder Years posted in the Sister Cities thread for a while, idk if they still do.

12. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

In the CMCS it has happened.

13. Oh yes I remember that one now. And of course Stardustgate (not the correct name, my memory is failing me) happened.

anonimito, beachdude and Nate_Johnson like this.
  14. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Starset (not real though)

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Max from SA has posted

16. beachdude

Someone at one of their shows needs to record video of the two new songs for the culture, smh

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  17. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

beachdude likes this.
  18. I forgot they had a keyboardist to be honest.

19. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Saw Emarosa last night and they played two new songs off Peach Club that were pretty good. One of them was of course the single that Bradley said will drop next week for us.

20. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Was it one of the Hands Like Houses shows? If so, how long of a set do they have?

21. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yup and I would guess no more than like 8 songs? If I’m being honest, it was my least favorite set of theirs (seen them three times now) but I blame the crowd and the shorter set list. Regardless, Bradley still killed it as usual.

beachdude, Daniel182 and Bryan Diem like this.
  22. beachdude

23. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

beachdude and anonimito like this.
  24. currytheword

Trusted

25. beachdude

Haha I was gonna say, Thursday is the 15th... I knew Bradley wouldn’t lie to Chorus ;)