Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa Band • Page 14

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Mar 5, 2016.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

anonimito and beachdude like this.
  2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

No good imo

3. atlas

Trusted

their tour with Hands Like Houses starts in under a month so I imagine we'll have a single before then

4. atlas

Trusted

5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Just got a ticket for their stop here in SF. Going solely for Emarosa and I wish they were headlining.

anonimito likes this.
  6. Bryan Diem

Trusted

7. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Hyped for this.

anonimito likes this.
  8. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Music is gonna slam but this art aesthetic is striking me as lolbad rn. Hate to neg this band as they're one of my favs but ahhhhh

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yuppppp

Bryan Diem likes this.
  10. Bane

The spiciest meme

I think it's because it's very different for them, I feel like if another band did this it wouldn't be as negatively received? Not trying to make excuses because I think it's a bit bland but I wouldn't say it's awful or anything.

11. beachdude

Yeah, like... it's fine lol. Don't really have strong feelings one way or the other

anonimito likes this.
  12. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I'd dislike it either way because what I don't like is pretty universal (different fonts overlaying, the fonts themselves, the don't cry 'sad boiz' trope which was doa, the pop art aesthetic) It's like a mix of many things I do not care for. Also doesn't help that the face reminds me of a dumbass meme from like 2010 lol

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  13. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

I don't mind the change, this will be a great record, I can feel it.

beachdude and anonimito like this.
  14. The aesthetic is very myspace circa 2008 or Risecore.

Bryan Diem and mattylikesfilms like this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Eh I like it

beachdude likes this.
  16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I didn’t even notice the February text til now my b.

17. beachdude

I had a ridiculous dream last night, I figured some of you might enjoy reading it lol...

So in my dream, Emarosa dropped a music video for their first single. It started out as a more pop-oriented song like expected... then took a sudden turn into a mix of their first metalcore EP and like... Every Time I Die. Bradley was screaming his lungs out and there was a huge circle pit, the rest of the band was going ham :crylaugh: I woke up and actually started laughing at how hilarious the dream was

18. beachdude

I almost forgot the best part... you know that thing in metal videos where a member of the band takes a sip of water and spits it in the air? Jordan Stewart the keyboardist did that and that’s when the heavy section started lmao

musicfan9795 and anonimito like this.
  19. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

If you go to Bradley and Marcellus’s Instagram stories- you can see some BTS of a music video they’re shooting today in Brooklyn.

20. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

beachdude, Bryan Diem and anonimito like this.
  21. beachdude

anonimito and mattylikesfilms like this.
  22. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yeah but that is pretty much what I was expecting since Bradley has been hinting at solid pop for a long time now. Once I saw the album art and title? I knew it was a done deal.

Bradley is one of my favorite vocalists of all time and as long as Emarosa utilizes the solid musicians they have in the band musically? It’s all good.

I feel like this will be Now,Now all over where the new sound will take some time to register but then I’ll dig it (while preferring the record before it much more).

23. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Sounds WONDERFUL

24. beachdude

Deaf Havana, another one of my favorite bands, pulled off what seems like will be a similar transition into pop rock earlier this year on their album “Rituals”, and it was fantastic. I have faith this’ll rule just as much.

25. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yeah I am like 95% sure this will come out great.