Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa (Video)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 9, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Emarosa are stronger than ever and lead singer Bradley Walden is as impressive vocally as he is a showman. His vocals bound around almost as much as he does across the stage, on top of the stage, and in the crowd.

Since releasing 131 last year, fans have anxiously been awaiting a rumored EP of remixes. The band are taking a break from the craze of Warped Tour this summer to work on the remixes. In my latest interview the band also mentions they will begin recording in June. They have no preconceived notions going into the studio. Songs could go jazz, gospel, or full-on MJ (more so?).

2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I just saw these guys play on Sunday, they were CRAZY. The first thing Bradley did was walk down the barricade holding onto fans hands. Then he spent half the concert in the crowd, at one point walking the guitarist through the crowd on his shoulders. I had only heard a handful of songs prior to that and never paid much attention to them but I am certainly paying attention now.

Took this at the show:

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Same with the PTV interview, but less than 30 seconds of research about the band's history would have made this a much smoother interview.