Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa Sign With Hopeless, Stream “Cloud 9” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 28, 2016.

1. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yeah, it doesn't help that they were inactive for the better part of 3-4 years after Jonny left. They lost a lot of momentum in that time I think.

2. Spencer Young

Don't ask me why.

I remember all those years ago (I think at least 5) when Jonny had some interview with Alt Press, saying he was clean and he'd be a good boy. Love when people tell the truth, ya know?

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. armistice

Captain Vietnam: Bestower of Tumors

Absolutely loved Versus and adored the EP with Aaron. Sounds like the love will continue.

4. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I only listened to the last album and expected to hate it based on what I'd heard about the band, but it was actually pretty decent. I'm sure I'll like this one too.

5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I can understand not getting into Versus because the song-writing wasn't too spectacular and everything but the vocals sound real real bad. But now with a great producer, there's no way this thing won't slay.

redwing91007 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  6. Versus had their best songwriting, what are you all on.

Penguin likes this.
  7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I wonder who produced this? Cloud 9 has been in my head all day lol

8. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

Casey Bates.

9. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Great signing. Can't wait to hear the whole full-lenght.

10. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Well, I'd say it was still great, and they did a good job of stream-lining their ideas. But I'm a little offput by songs like A Hundred Crowns that beat me over the head with a chorus I didn't care for at all. It'd be more accurate to say it wasn't always spectacular.

Versus was one of my favorite albums of that year btw and I still totally love it, not trashing the album at all.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  11. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Everything about this excites me.

12. :clap:

13. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

LOVE this song. So excited for the new album.

14. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

15. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

anyone else get a bit of a "never take friendship personal" vibe during the chorus?

musicfan9795 likes this.