Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa / Anarbor / Cold Collective Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 23, 2016.

1. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Yeah, that's what I hear. I'm friends with Greg Diamond (drummer of Like Moths To Flames) on Facebook and I think he's part owner of the place or something because he promotes the hell out of every show that comes through there.

2. heaththehorizon

Regular

Oh wow had no idea about that. I know it's John D's newest project that he will mess up somehow.

3. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I can't believe they're having Back To School Jam there. That seems like a truly awful idea. That's a huge show compared to what they usually deal with there.

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

It'd be nice to see Anarbor again for the first time in about 5 years or so, but still debating if it's worth the 3 hour drive.

5. What a letdown, no Northern California dates? :(

6. heaththehorizon

Regular

I think they had it there last year as well. I have yet to see a show there actually sell out.

7. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

You're right actually. I was mixing it up with Bane's final show and got confused.

8. meggers

Trusted

I can't believe Dallas is in such a small venue, but I'm excited to finally see Anarbor again.

9. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Got my Chicago ticket.

10. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Bradley is teasing on Twitter that Emarosa may play 131 in full on this tour.

11. Kristen

Regular

I'm 100% down for that. I wasn't a fan of the band until this album so that would be perfect.

The venue they are playing in Houston is super tiny though. I wasn't really expecting that.

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts tomorrow.

13. Kristen

Regular

Really looking forward to seeing Emarosa. This album should catapult them into bigger territory than they've previously gone. I've never really heard much from Anarbor, I've heard the name several times over the years though. It will be interesting to see Tim outside of Transit with Cold Collective. I was a fan of his Misser record but haven't heard much of this band.

Also if anyone happens to be wanting to attend the Houston date on Nov 10th and hasn't bought tickets yet, hit me up! My band is opening and we have a few tickets for sale :-)

14. meggers

Trusted

Anarbor has added a headlining show in Nashville at Rocketown on 11/22.

15. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Anarbor setlist from tonight in Worcester:
    Every High Has a Comedown
    Freaking Out
    Passion for Publication
    Dopamine
    The Brightest Green
    Josie
    No Scrubs (cover)
    Paint This Town
    You and I
    Can't Help It
    Let the Games Begin

16. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Happen to get an Emarosa set?

beachdude42 likes this.
  17. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

18. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

beachdude42 likes this.
  19. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I'm not glad that they're dropping pre-Versus songs, because Heads Or Tails / Past Should Stay Dead are classics and definitely better songs than some of the songs they are playing, but I'm not going to complain about this set further. It's a phenomenal set.

What does Cold Collective play?

20. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I'm also glad, they've made very clear that they're establishing an identity separate from the Jonny era at this point, and I think they've earned it. Bradley's music with them has been killer across the board.

natefoundglory likes this.
  21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

When We Was Kids are opening the Chicago show.

22. wbouchy

Based on this and the early show time of 6:00pm, do you or anyone else have an estimate of when Anarbor will start? I haven't seen any set times posted. Really want to go see this, but need to coordinate it around some other things I have planned that night.

23. meggers

Trusted

For Dallas and Austin shows they went on around 9. Both of those shows started around 7:30.

24. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Emarosa will not be performing in Denver tonight due to inclement weather.

25. meggers

Trusted

Tonight's show in St. Louis has also been canceled due to weather.