Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Vince Gilligan, October 11, 2019) Movie • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Aug 26, 2019.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'd argue the past couple seasons have been just as good if not better

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I miss the beginning of the pandemic when we at least had a new BCS episode to look forward to each week

imthesheriff likes this.
  3. Pseudo!

Regular

I refuse to call BCS superior until they give us the necessary amount of Nacho. More Nacho is needed. Mike could've been studied a bit more closely as well, but Nacho reigns supreme and they damn near refuse to satisfy the absolute universal need for more Nacho.

All jokes aside this show is fantastic, but the more Gus they give me the less interesting he is to me. I wish they would have scaled back his story (leaving him to be an oppressive shadow of near mythical presence in the shows background) and given Nacho and Mike more to do.

Other than that very subjective preference, I think BCS has been narratively and visually above BB since season 2.

Orla and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I think I still give BB the edge but the last 8 episodes do a lot of the heavy lifting. BCS definitely benefits from the lessons they learned while perfecting breaking bad. The character development is MUCH better this time around.

5. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

ALL of the character work in BCS is so much better than Breaking Bad

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Saul is already better than BB

7. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Cleaning out my stagnant Netflix queue and I’m so glad I put this on. I loved it. The flashbacks just made me so sad for Jesse and his long journey throughout the show which in turn made the ending feel very therapeutic.