Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eisley Stream New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. finally finally finally finally finally

3. MegT585

Trusted

Never really got super into Eisley, but I am loving this album.

trevorshmevor and Jason Tate like this.
  4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

cant listen to the whole thing now, but that first song is awesome

mikalcheuk likes this.
  5. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Wow, really good album. Wasn't sure what to expect with Sherri carrying on the band at this point, but this one is at least as good as any other Eisley album there is.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. Really excited to listen to this later and that's only based on the one song I heard haha. Haven't even really been a big fan of this band in the past.

7. Aaaaaaaaand it's great.

Not every track did it for me, but I loved enough of these songs to want to give my lesser-favorites another chance.

8. Lucas27

Trusted

I'm Only Streaming.

Iago, Damien Davies and Jason Tate like this.
  9. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Pleasantly surprised after hearing the entire finished product that Will Yip's hand in an Eisley record seems to have worked out great for these songs. I sorely miss Stacy's musical presence, which is why I'm sure I'll be revisiting their back catalogue way more, but this album seems to stand very well on its own.

10. RonandTammy Feb 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 16, 2017)
    RonandTammy

Regular

I'm only on track 2, but I'm already missing the haunting harmonies between Sherri and Stacy. Either way, this is really good, though somewhat generic.

EDIT: Damn, Rabbit Hole is a beautiful song.

11. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

This album is fucking amazing

12. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I'll miss Stacy too, but this is still an incredible album, listened twice and I already love it! And the guest vocals are spot on for me.