Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eisley - I'm Only Dreaming (February 17, 2017) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Sep 15, 2016.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Menzingers

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ah there's another band I haven't really dug into. I know I know.

teebs41 likes this.
  4. polyfilla

who can never be sure

absolutely love this after first listen. standout tracks for me are defeatist and louder than a lion

teebs41 likes this.
  5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I thought the first three songs on this were really good and the rest didn't hold my attention. I'll have to give it some more spins

teebs41 likes this.
  6. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

It's definitely front loaded for me too, with it picking back up again near the end, but it's a great album to have on in the background. Judging by the various threads it seems to have brought a chunk of new or returning fans.

7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

So many of these melodies remind me of Anthony Green.

This album is really good!

teebs41 and trevorshmevor like this.
  8. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I'm actually enjoying this way more than I thought I would. I've always enjoyed what I've heard of Eisley but I never really spent time with any of their records, and this one is making me want to do that

9. zmtr

Trusted

I enjoy all of their albums (especially Room Noises) but this is a common problem with all of them IMHO

10. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I've only listened to one other album once, don't remember which one. I enjoyed enough of this that I should check out the discography though.

zmtr likes this.
  11. zmtr

Trusted

I may not be the one to ask because I'm not a huge fan but definitely check out Room Noises. The first 4 songs are pretty damn near perfect.

Especially Memories and Telescope Eyes

polyfilla and FTank like this.
  12. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'd agree with this actually. Not picked this one up yet.

zmtr likes this.
  13. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Really liked this. Listened to the Deep Space EP but haven't really with anything since.

14. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Cameron, MegT585, js977 and 2 others like this.
  15. This is literally all I've listened to since Saturday, like multiple times a day

polyfilla, chhholly123 and Jason Tate like this.
  16. RonandTammy

Regular

How have I never heard of Merriment and the lovely Christine DuPree? Seriously, her voice is an amazing cross between Sherri and Stacy's.

17. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Oh man. Can't wait to sing along to "A Song for the Birds" live.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

They're coming to Ithaca in march and it makes me sad I've already committed to seeing dance Gavin dance in Rochester the same night. Ithaca's had an impressive run of shows this year.

19. MegT585

Trusted

I will be at that Dance Gavin Dance show too. Eisley is in Buffalo the next night if you wanna make that drive. I will be haha

20. polyfilla

who can never be sure

louder than a lion SOTY

teebs41 likes this.
  21. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Normally i would but i have class the next day. Can only drive so much in the week haha.

22. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Interesting. Definitely not one of my favorites on the album.

23. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

I love the singles, but so far haven't been able to get into the whole album. Seeing them this week though, so I hope that sparks something.

24. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I listened to this on and off these past few weeks, some being interrupted by irl stuff, others distracted-ly when with my girlfriend, but my first proper listen to this was amazing and I can't wait to dig deeper.

25. Iago

forbidden chalice.

There have been very few times this week when "Always Wrong" was NOT in my head.