Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eighteen Visions

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Larry David, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Eighteen Visions is an American metal band from Orange County, California, United States, formed in October 1995. The band broke up in April 2007, less than a year after their major label debut was released through Epic and Trustkill Records. After over a decade of absence, the band reformed in 2017. They announced their sixth album, "XVIII", would be released via their new label home at Rise Records.

I'm a really big fan of the new record XVIII. It really brings back some great nostalgia!

Anyone else liking it so far? Discuss that and their other records.

2. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

I will talk about it with you. The new record slaps and definitely takes me back.

3. 333 GANG

ACAB

That new record is over 2 years old now haha

4. LightWithoutHeat

Haha I know, but I put it on this morning and wanted to tell someone!

5. 333 GANG

ACAB

Totally fair! Haha

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  6. cherrywaves

Trusted

I bought the self titled the day it came out. That was disappointing

7. LightWithoutHeat

8. LightWithoutHeat

9. cherrywaves

Trusted

I don’t know why but I’ve been going back to this band a lot lately. “Crucified” is an absolute heater.

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't know about this rerecording of Vanity lol. I think a lot of the appeal of their older stuff is the grimey production of it all. This feels... Not great. It almost sounds like a butt rock band covering 18V lol

11. helloiamzach

Regular

Really? I think it’s great. Slick modern production, some slight changes and flourishes so it’s not a copy and paste job. I love it.

12. helloiamzach

Regular

I recently had vocalist James Hart on the podcast to take a deep dive discussions looking back on 'Vanity' with it celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.

EP #24 - James Hart (Eighteen Visions)