Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – “I Don’t Care”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 10, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. DandonTRJ May 10, 2019
    (Last edited: May 10, 2019)
    DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

They basically handed music critics a lay-up with that title.

Having listened, it's cute enough - don't buy the message for even a second coming from Bieber, though.

Mr. Serotonin, Brent and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Ah shit. I like this. Never really a fan of Sheeran, guilty for liking the new Bieber stuff for the pop sensibility that seems tighter than bands like FOB and Panic have been doing.. (Those grand stadium chant a long sports arena songs.)

4. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

This is fun. Me 10 years ago would never have believed that Bieber would become listenable at some point.

5. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Why's that? He's been very open recently with his struggles with depression, anxiety, etc.. plus he just got married. Makes total sense to me.

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

His Journals album from years ago had some good to great stuff on it, honestly

7. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

I might have to check it out again, then. I think I probably listened to it with a pretty heavy bias back then just based on where I was musically/being 19 and "too cool" for Bieber.