Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Echosmith Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Echosmith will release their new album, Inside a Dream, on September 29th. The first single, “Goodbye,” will be released this Friday, July 14th.

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. bodkins

Trusted

Their debut was solid enough, will check it for sure.

3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Interested to watch this rollout. Kinda feel like it took them too long to stay in the mainstream eye.

js977 and cosmickid like this.
  4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I'll check this out. Three years is a dangerous length between their debut and sophomore releases.

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  5. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Yeah I second this, they were on a great trajectory and kind of ruined it. I saw them at Reading Festival with a decent crowd in 2015 and wouldn't imagine they'd get that this year. It's possible some people only know them as a cover band as well since that's what they've gravitated towards in recent months.

6. transrebel59

Regular

Their stuff panders too much for my taste but I hope this album does well. They took a lot of time off.

7. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Really excited to hear how this one turns out. Will be checking it out for sure.

8. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely down for this.

9. bdoyle0182

Album got put on hold by the label. They finished the album , mixed and everything, last spring...as in spring 2016. Yea it's been done a very long time. A ten second clip of a song came out with Sydney's clothing line last summer, sounded like more echosmith.

I assume they were mostly label issues, but they also had personal stuff going on. Jaime left the band to raise his son with his wife and Noah got married a couple months ago. These kids are like 20 and 22. But idk, they weren't that big they had one hit song. They really needed to jump back in and keep growing. Hopefully they haven't lost their relevancy.