Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eaux Claires Music & Arts Festival Returning Next Year

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon and The National’s Aaron Dessner have announced that their Eaux Claires Music & Arts Festival will return 2017.

Eaux Claires is proud to return for its third edition, June 16+17, 2017.

A very limited number of presale tickets will be available on Friday, September 9 at 10am CST. During this presale, you can also secure camping and camp access passes.

More information about 2017 will be released in the coming months…

2. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

It will be interesting to see who plays this, and what happens. The last two years have been totally ridiculous and will be hard to top.

3. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

Think I'm hitting this up, flying from the UK. Ooooh yeahhhhhh.

4. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

chippewa passes are worth every penny.

5. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Really debating grabbing these

6. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Justin Vernon debuting a new project at each Eaux Claires festival would be a dream come true. Probably not happening, but...

7. heymynameisjoe

presales sold out already.

8. Richard Sep 11, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 11, 2016)
    Richard

Trusted Prestigious

What's the best perks of it? We didn't end up buying our tickets in the presale, but we will in the next round. Obviously missed the slightly cheaper price if we do get those ones, but oh well.

9. heymynameisjoe

amazing food (they slow cooked goats over campfires all day and served it for dinner along with pulled pork and chicken legs... super tasty bbq), all the beer you can drink (usually never a long line either), private bathroom section with no lines, and a place to sit down in the shade which is a bigger deal than you might think. overall, my opinion is grabbing chippewa passes along with camping is the best way to do eaux claires.

10. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

Oh that does sound awesome.. Any idea why they didn't mention the alcohol this year like they have done previously? It used to say it under the Chippewa pass description but for 2017 it doesn't!

11. heymynameisjoe

Not sure. I really hope they continue that perk. I mean, it was only the beer that was free. You still had to pay for alcohol.