Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Easy (Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Sep 15, 2016.

1. popdisaster00

I'm usually deluded Moderator

Honestly, I could watch long version shows of any of these characters. My favorite stories were probably the open relationship couple and the brewery brothers, but I don't think there was a single bad episode of this show.

waking season and PeacefulOrca like this.
  2. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Yeah this last season was really good even if I only recognized like one real life establishment they used for filming lol

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely could watch a whole series on a lot of these stories. The brothers, open relationship, Jo and her girlfriend, and Kate Micucci stories were my favorite. Bummed it’s over but I really like how open they left some of the stories. I think it made it more bittersweet and realistic.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Still feel this way.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  5. Youarcade

Trusted Prestigious

Episode 5 really got me in the feels

6. chewbacca110

Trusted

This episode is brutal and beautiful. Easily a series highlight.

Youarcade likes this.
  7. popdisaster00

Yep. The last half of the episode in the bar is just perfect. I could have watched them for hours lol

Youarcade likes this.
  8. Youarcade

Trusted Prestigious

Yup I'm going to miss this show, I pretty much enjoy everything Swanberg does

9. chewbacca110

Trusted

I actually don't like most of his films (but my fav is Happy Christmas). I find most of his movies a slog, but the 30 min-ish format of this show makes it more bite size chunks, thus palatable for me. But I truly LOVE this show.

10. popdisaster00

I liked Drinking Buddies and Digging for Fire

11. phaynes12

playing in the band Prestigious

he’s really great. one of my faves. loved win it all.

Youarcade likes this.
  12. Drinking Buddies is a top five film for me.

Haven't watched this season because I'm dealing with a long-term breakup and idk if I have the emotional capacity for it but I'm excited to catch up at some point

Youarcade likes this.
  13. chewbacca110

Trusted

I think you are wise to avoid for the time being. It gets pretty heavy between 2 ongoing couples.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Yeah I’d stay away for a while

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. Appreciate the confirmation, haha

chewbacca110 likes this.