Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Easy (Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Honestly, I could watch long version shows of any of these characters. My favorite stories were probably the open relationship couple and the brewery brothers, but I don't think there was a single bad episode of this show.

waking season and PeacefulOrca like this.
  2. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Yeah this last season was really good even if I only recognized like one real life establishment they used for filming lol

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely could watch a whole series on a lot of these stories. The brothers, open relationship, Jo and her girlfriend, and Kate Micucci stories were my favorite. Bummed it’s over but I really like how open they left some of the stories. I think it made it more bittersweet and realistic.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Still feel this way.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  5. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Episode 5 really got me in the feels

6. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

This episode is brutal and beautiful. Easily a series highlight.

Youarcade likes this.
  7. Yep. The last half of the episode in the bar is just perfect. I could have watched them for hours lol

Youarcade likes this.
  8. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Yup I'm going to miss this show, I pretty much enjoy everything Swanberg does

9. chewbacca110

I actually don't like most of his films (but my fav is Happy Christmas). I find most of his movies a slog, but the 30 min-ish format of this show makes it more bite size chunks, thus palatable for me. But I truly LOVE this show.

10. I liked Drinking Buddies and Digging for Fire

11. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

he’s really great. one of my faves. loved win it all.

Youarcade likes this.
  12. Drinking Buddies is a top five film for me.

Haven't watched this season because I'm dealing with a long-term breakup and idk if I have the emotional capacity for it but I'm excited to catch up at some point

Youarcade likes this.
  13. chewbacca110

I think you are wise to avoid for the time being. It gets pretty heavy between 2 ongoing couples.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Yeah I’d stay away for a while

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. Appreciate the confirmation, haha

chewbacca110 likes this.