Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Easy (Netflix) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Sep 15, 2016.

1. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't mind the first episode, when me and my best friend friend used to smoke in my car in High school and end up in the suburbs, we were always scared of quote "white people on phone's."

The girl donating to the church was my favorite, the ending was just so heartwarming.

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I liked the first episode a lot, it felt very realistic
    then again I may be biased because since it had Joe Lo Truglio and Timothy Simons I was pretty much guaranteed to like it
    also I loved the last scene ending with Aubrey's "fuck."

Aaron Mook and Youarcade like this.
  3. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Just finished the Maron episode. That might have been my favorite of the season so far. I'm really glad I'm not the only one disappointed with the first one though

4. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

I dont know if we're getting more sequels from the first season than the ones we've already seen, but I'm really hoping for something about episode 4 from last year. That episode had me fucked up for a while and made me stop binging this for a few days

Youarcade likes this.
  5. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I noticed the woman from that episode was a passenger in the Uber driver episode, and she had the baby with her.

6. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Oh damn i didn't realize that. Wonder whose it is...will go ahead and rewatch that episode after i finish this season because it feels like it was full of little gems. the girl from last season who was moving to LA to be an actress was shown on tv in the first episode. Thought that was very cool.

7. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Whoa, now I missed that one lol

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Yeah she had a baby and was talking about how her husband works a lot and isn't around much... things aren't good for them clearly

Youarcade likes this.
  9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

The last episode really got me, definitely my favourite of the season

10. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Ooooooooh shit that was her

11. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Currently watching season 2 episode 6 and fuck this is so frustrating to watch. This whole family is annoying to me

Aaron Mook likes this.
  12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Aubrey Plaza’s character is the only one I liked from the first episode.

14. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

I liked this season, but I did feel a bit let down by it. Felt like a lot of the brand new stories werent really interesting and instead were mostly annoying

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The non-Dave Franco brother looks just like a combination of Alex Ovechkin and Ashton Kutcher

16. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Halfway through season two and I think it’s just as good as the first season. The premiere (“Package Thief”) didn’t really play into the themes of Easy so I wasn’t super into it.

Ryan Garner likes this.
  17. hell yeah, didn't realize there was a thread for this, didn't even realize s2 was out until last night. stopped myself after episode six tonight just so I could savor it a bit. slightly surprised at the reception in here, I thought episode one was hilarious and a nice change of pace for the show (Timothy Simons freaking out about "the group chat" had me in stitches) and this most recent church episode was pretty easily my least favorite of the series so far. i felt like the plotline was derivative and the family was annoying.

great to have an update on the s1 characters though. Drinking Buddies is my favorite film and Joe Swanberg is one of my favorite directors, so I think it's interesting to me to see his writing/directing style applied to 30 minute shorts rather than feature-length films. might be a little more palletable for people who don't like mumblecore.

marceting likes this.
  18. ughhh danny masterson is in the last episode. what the fuck.

19. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

The prostitution episode is surprisingly graphic. Wow.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that was not great. Tainted what was a really sweet episode.

21. It was like the smallest role too but totally threw me out of the episode. Extremely frustrating that Swanberg would cast him.

Ryan Garner likes this.
  22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I spent the longest time trying to figure out if it was him or not. Boooo

Aaron Mook likes this.
  23. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

What do you guys think happened after the last episode?

24. Yeah! I was caught off guard

25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I would love a full show of the Brew Brothers stories

FTank, marceting and Ryan Garner like this.