Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) 2016 #SPOILER ALERT Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Jun 5, 2016.

1. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I completely forgot about a new Volition/Saints Row game, so excited we're finding out about that soon.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sick. I loved Saints Row 4. Gat out of Hell was a lot of fun as well.

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Horizon, Feb 27

dhayes and Henry like this.
  4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Okay, here's Volition's game

5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Not really into the Agents of Mayhem trailer (at least without any gameplay) but I'm certainly intrigued by the end...

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Need to see some gameplay first.

7. tucah

not champ Prestigious

8. Emotherapy

Regular

At least tonally, Agents of Mayhem just looks like Saints Row but not Saints Row. Makes sense because after 4 because I don't know where you go with The Saints' story. Interested in seeing gameplay.

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

10. tucah

not champ Prestigious

11. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

at least i think you can tell that's not Aiden. and the top of the phone screen says "empire"? and what was that being said at :22-24

12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Someone found this in the source code of the WD website lol.

dhayes likes this.
  13. Dirty Sanchez Jun 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2016)
    Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yessssssss I need me a new dead rising

15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Only zombie game I need is L4D3

16. Emotherapy

Regular

Dead Rising 4 is unexpected but i heard good things about the last one. I wonder if it'll be an Xbox exclusive.

Nate_Johnson and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  17. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Apparently it might be XB/WIN10 only.

Emotherapy likes this.
  18. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

I would say I'm pretty much on the same boat too with TLOU. The game is just so perfect as it is and I just don't want a sequel to tarnish the reputation of the game. Then again it is Naughty Dog though so I do feel if we got a sequel, it would be a great game, even if it isn't as good as TLOU.

The big things I want to see is:
    25th Anniversary game for Sonic. Like The Last of Us I'm torn with wanting Sonic Adventure 3. Since SA2 was a huge part of my childhood, the game means a lot to me and I just don't want a sequel to it to not have the charm of the first two Adventure games because Sonic 06 is the example of what I don't want.
    Call of Duty gameplay for both Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare. I mainly just want to see how Infinite Warfare will play because dropping $80 just to play Cod4 again is almost too much and I would like to get some out of Infinite Warfare. I mainly just wanna see how online will be. I just want the classic Call of Duty boots on the ground for the game. If it plays like one of the Modern Warfare games just with maps taking place in space instead of the Middle East, then I think it could be a solid game if it is actually balanced and not Ghosts. I also just want to see how Modern Warfare Remaster looks. Hopefully we will get word too if there are any changes and features brought over from the other Cods like more classes for prestiging or better leaderboards along with any balancing changes to stuff like Frags x3 or weapons like the M16. Also would like to hear the other maps coming back and if the remaining six base and four DLC maps will also come back.
    Battlefield 1 gameplay. With the series going the opposite direction of CoD, I want to see more of how it actually will work (and maybe an announcement of a Beta live right away like Hardline did)

Other than those three, there isn't much I'm looking for. I hope to be surprised with something like a new Crash Bandicoot, along with a new Portal, a new Infamous, and Half Life news (hell I'll take a Half Life port to the PS4 and be happy)

dhayes and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  19. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I definitely don't want a Sonic Adventure 3. Despite playing 2 a ton when I was younger I don't actually think the Adventure games are very good and I think there's been multiple way better Sonic games since then. I'd love something either along the lines of Generations again, a whole game like the day sections of Unleashed or a proper 2D game done like Rayman Origins.

20. jrock920

Regular

i'm pumped for dead rising 4 and hopefully watch dogs 2 is better then first one

21. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Cameron likes this.
  22. Going to this next week, probably Wed. Should be fun. Last couple years I've just wandered around without any real schedule or plan and still enjoyed myself quite a bit. Also, free shit.

23. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

One of my life goals is to go to E3. I will make it happen one day.

Raku likes this.
  24. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

shit I forgot

Cyberpunk 2077
    Last Guardian
    Final Fantasy XV
    REmake 2

25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]