Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) 2016 #SPOILER ALERT Video Game • Page 104

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Jun 5, 2016.

1. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Shit maybe they did haha. I might have just gotten confused.

2. circasurviver

Trusted

That's ok, besides Mario Kart on rare occasions my wife has no interest in video games. I tried to show her the BOTW trailer the other night. 30 seconds in she was looking at Instagram on her phone

SpyKi likes this.
  3. circasurviver

Trusted

It's crazy that the NX is suppose to come out in like 9 months and we know nothing about it.

4. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah that might have been why I convinced myself that they were gonna talk about it. It's so strange.

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Yeah I think I'm pretty lucky, my girlfriend plays most things with me.

6. I got to play Zelda for ~20min. Some occasional frame rate dips, but that'll be fixed. Overall I'm really excited for it. Most of the stuff I played was probably the same as the stuff people were seeing during the Treehouse Live gameplay sessions.

The new South Park game looks like all kinds of fun too. Injustice 2 could be interesting with all the customization options and progression. I played some Trials of the Blood Dragon, which was fun too. Played and saw some other stuff, but those were the things that stuck out to me.

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Left 4 dead 3 and portal 3 confirmed for Microsoft exclusives

8. circasurviver

Trusted

So jealous

9. Emotherapy

Regular

The NX will probably get its own direct down the line. Nintendo must have something planned because I don't think they'd shoot themselves in the foot that badly. Of course, Nintendo is a weird company.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  10. chris

Trusted Supporter

Since the Zelda reveal I've definitely become more interested in the NX, something I had kinda written off.

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

13. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Apparently We Happy Few is a rogue like with procedurally generated levels? Didn't get that vibe at all but I'm down.

14. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Despite following the No Man's Sky crap for like a year now, to this day I still don't fully understand what procedurally generated means.

Note, I am very stupid.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The game is constantly creating itself using algorithms. The likelihood of you seeing anything close to the same world twice is astronomical.

16. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

except everything is the same in that game lol

DeviantRogue and RobbieBerns like this.
  17. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Oh, so you've played it for hours and hours then?

18. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

to be fair every time they play that game it looks pretty similar, haha.

Zelda won game of the show over at IGN, they get it right sometimes.

19. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Procedurally generated differences as in, oh that rock over there is now 20 feet to the west now. Or creatures are just reskins of one another.

Why I have very little excitement for No Man's Sky if there's not more to it than they've shown so far.

20. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

thankfully not

21. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

The lakes being purple or orange don't change that all the planet's we've seen are more or less the same thing

DeviantRogue likes this.