Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dynamic Rock Thread

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Aug 24, 2016.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

There are a ton of great bands in this scene that fall under this sort of category. I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we can talk about those band but also new and upcoming bands that are like them. I'll make a small list and see where that leaves us.

Bands
    Brand New
    Manchester Orchestra
    Thrice
    All Get Out
    Microwave
    Black Foxxes
    Mewithoutyou
    Kevin Devine and the God Damn Band (sort of, he gets mixed in with all of these bands)
    Gates
    Ourfathers
    O'Brother

I'm missing a lot too but thats sort of why I wanted to start this thread so we can talk about this style of rock. I love when a song goes from super quiet to crazy insane loud! And these bands do it well! anyway we will see if this thread takes off.

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm pretty excited about this band Slow Mass, drummer is from Intoit Overit. Pretty sure they fall nicely in this category

3. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

huge fan of the new black foxxes record

4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

All Get Out put out a really good ep last year, they have an LP coming out in October. If you don't know them and are into this stuff check them out!

5. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Ceres are another really dynamic band from Australia

7. Inna Selez

Regular

Cool track, dunno why I liked it :)

8. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Nice! I'm a big fan of the record.