Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa (June 2, 2017) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Nov 3, 2016.

1. YES

2. SPine

Trusted

Went record shopping. Found her "The Only EP". Had not heard her song For Julian before listening to it. This album is so good. No Goodbyes might be my least favorite. The One and Hotter Than Hell are my top 2

3. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

I think Genesis and No Goodbyes are the closest things to a bottom two for me on the record but I still love them. I'm truly blown away by how solid this is.

4. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I just threw this on due to all the hype I've seen for her on here and elsewhere recently. I really like the first few tracks so far. Her voice is really cool, reminds me of some other singers but I can't really place it right now... sometimes it kind of reminds me of Rihanna's I guess. Anyway I'm 3 tracks in and Lost In Your Light with Miguel is my favorite so far.

5. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Wait til you hear New Rules.

finnyscott and beachdude42 like this.
  6. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

That one is great! All the singles were awesome, I actually really liked Homesick as a closer too.

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Tour announced

i got a pair of tickets after guessing the pre-sale code newrules, duh

trevorshmevor likes this.
  8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Damn my date sold really fast

9. irthesteve

I think this is only pre-sale today, with real sale... tomorrow? friday? i can't quite tell

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Friday I'm pretty sure. I wanted to go down to the box office to get tickets without fees on Friday but with how quickly presale went I'll probably just have to accept the fees

11. irthesteve

it's so hard to get anywhere in this city that I never really have the option of going straight to the venue sadly

12. irthesteve

trevorshmevor likes this.
  13. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Just saw her open a festival in Atlanta. Huge crowd and main stage. Had a blast.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  14. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I'm bummed her set time was so early. I really wanted to see her but didn't make it down in time

15. Garrett

I basically told my group we were going early enough to see her. Made for a loooooong day, but she was fantastic.

sophos34 likes this.
  16. irthesteve

17. irthesteve

the full version of Bang Bang is being released next week as an Italian bonus track to her album

ComedownMachine likes this.
  18. irthesteve

19. vidiviciveni

Trusted

I've only ever heard "Lost In Your Light" which is frankly fantastic, and on seeing the video I don't understand how she's not a megastar with those looks and that smokey voice. That said, I find her delivery kinda lazy - does that change on other tracks?

20. irthesteve

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

22. irthesteve

oh my godddd

23. Garrett

Listen to New Rules

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

just heard New Rules for the first time on the radio!

25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I never even play the radio and the few times I've turned it on New Rules is playing haha

I'm glad New Rules has blown up but people are sleeping on the rest of the album!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.