Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drunk Thread v1 • Page 68

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by thechrisformat, Apr 5, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

getting a lil buzzed in order to avoid responsibility tomorrow. well not in order to but sort of as an excuse if it comes down to the wire. i didn't really think it through before i started tbh

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I am feeling buzzed at Now, Now tonight hello

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

YOOOOOOOOOOO

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

im here too, guys

5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Hey sup discovered a game changer for mixing drinks via my cousin and drinking will never be the same

6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

How may one acquire this info?

7. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

This may be common knowledge but I never knew it. I've basically only had cheap shitty vodka so I was told I can make it easier to choke (if it's the flavored kind) down in a fix just by filling up a cup with ice, adding a shot or two, and then just adding water to dilute it. It just tones down the bite but leaves the flavor, so it felt like I got drunk off cucumber lime water just now. One of those fairly obvious things that seems genius to me rn

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. I'm v drunk right now. Cheers, chorus.

Mr. Serotonin and Cameron like this.
  9. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Cheers, dude. Whatcha drinking

10. Vodka, per usual... you?

cybele and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  11. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Ha, wine, though I switched to soda an hour back in an attempt to sober up. Gotta drive home and get my dog food and what not

12. Wine is such a good/weird/bad drunk, but it's so classy. My dog always impacts my drinking decisions too, definitely understand that.

13. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I like that it's pretty much all purpose; it's cheap, so if I wanna get fucked up, I can. I like the taste, so if I just wanna sip at it, I can. And it's low in alcohol content so I can maintain a nice buzz for as long as I want, p much. I also like that it basically creeps up on you

However nothing beats vodka for Getting It Done

14. You're right, and while I did enjoy getting buzzed a couple weeks ago off a Pinot Noir, I'm always looking to "get it done". So cheap to get fucked up off vodka and don't feel too full.

15. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Too true. And a bottle of vodka lasts you longer than a night. As a broke, underage college student tho, easier to get wine atm. Gotta pay my dues I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. I know those days all too well... You'll make it through!

17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

The underage part will at least be fast coming to an end. This coming semester will be the end of that, but I'll probably stick to wine cause Walmart is closer than the liquor store lol

18. devenstonow

Noobie

when she doesn't show up to the party and you're left watching japanese wrestling and listening to dashboard confessional

EmmanuelSCastle and GrantCloud like this.
  19. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

PBR tonight. jammin to some TEB

Joe4th likes this.
  20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Drinking some whiskey and watching purple rain

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  21. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

That soundtrack has gotta be on the short list of best soundtracks right? For "purple rain" alone?

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

HANDS DOWN. been listening to this baby all day. the revolution is playing here at first avenue next sunday, definitely going.

23. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

There's a lot of stuff on that album I don't usually go for -- the dated sounding textures of 80s synths and drum machines are usually not for me, but I'm all about it here -- but like at it's heart those songs are pretty flawless. It's gonna be weird hearing them without Prince I imagine :(

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i honestly didn't appreciate the soundtrack until i saw the movie, now i usually go back to it once a week. i could be a little weird, but since it is a home show im sure the crowd will be all about it and make it a positive experience. that man is cherished here like no other.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  25. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Oh I'm sure it'll be a good time for all involved, just a strange one as well. Let us know!

GrantCloud likes this.