Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drunk Thread v1 • Page 67

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by thechrisformat, Apr 5, 2016.

1. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Margaritas mixed with an IPA are pretty dank. Beer+lemonade wouldn't be the worst thing ever, depending on the beer.

2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I got black out drunk with my coworkers when I was 19 and almost hooked up with my coworker's friend. Ironically my 30 year old coworker was the one that made an ass out of himself. I still felt awkward going into work monday after that lol.

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Beer tastes like piss so

a Wild story and I definitely couldn't have gotten that drunk at mine; there were children and my boss there lol

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

It is wednesday my dudes

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

look

i'm gonna post some opinions on things

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

i've been waiting. I love thing opinions.

i'm [ drunk. ya that's a bracket it's one up from p. it's been nice.

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Every song that starts with "Apple" on my phone is a banger.

Welp, see ya later!

CarpetElf likes this.
  8. This is me right now:

[​IMG]

cybele likes this.
  9. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Hello friends I am drunk while I have an entire condo to myself (also two fat cats to keep me company) so I am blasting Every time I die through their amazing sound system

Sup

10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I'm one with the thread

11. cybele

I started playing Lego Batman the video game tonight and like... this came out in 2008... that's almost 10 years wtf

12. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I'm only drinking if I get invited somewhere. So I'm probably not drinking lel.

13. Ya know what grinds my gears? When you go into a liquor store and the sign for 21+ says you need to be born in 1996.

'96?!?!?! Fucking babies.

electro haikus likes this.
  14. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

This is my thread debut. Day drinking hard rn, but goddamn I earned it. Hello friends.

Joe4th and cybele like this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Day drinking is probably my favorite thing in the world. Esp when I have nothing to do the whole day, and I'm just chilling at home.

electro haikus likes this.
  16. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

That's literally what I'm doing rn and my name is Cameron let's get bunk beds

Cameron likes this.
  17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

:-)

18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Hidey Ho, drunk people.

[​IMG]

19. cybele

Someone mentioned this song and now it's stuck in my head forever. My friend in elementary school had a CD with all of the Simpsons songs and I still have literally every word memorized.

20. atlas

Trusted

He guys I got braces today and it sucked so I went to the bar with friends and took shots of Rumplemintz and now here I am

GrantCloud, Mr. Serotonin and Joe4th like this.
  21. atlas

Trusted

So it turns out that it's spelled Rumple Minze. Also I don't remember making this post. Also I feel like shit and am never drinking again

22. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Mr. Serotonin and thechrisformat like this.
  23. AelNire and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. As a follow-up, I'm pretty buzzed... also, I feel obligated to have as many people listen to this as possible because it is beautiful.

supernovagirl, AelNire and mercury like this.
  25. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

had one of those "alright I cant do this shit again" drinking nights on the 4th. my girl and my sister were bonding and I was there stumbling all over myself, slurring, getting sick, and looking in general like a real asshole. smh only casual drinking for now on. lol

don't even know why I let it get there, I don't even like being drunk as anything as more than a supplemental buzz to perhaps smoking or whatever.
    lesson learned.