Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drunk Thread v1 • Page 60

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by thechrisformat, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

AelNire likes this.
  2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

AelNire and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I drank a shit ton in college. I mean like insane amounts bc I went to Georgia Southern Univ. which is like the party school of GA. UGA might be as bad too. There is something called the square bc all of the bars are in that area so you could easily walk back and forth. The whole square got shutdown bc of:

Teen death exposes failure of state insurance laws

His friend grabbed a $20 bill from him and put it in the tip jar so of course that was too much tip and he reached in and grabbed it so the bartender told that off duty bouncer he stole money from her and he killed him over a damn tip. His parents don't believe that but everyone there saw what happened even the tip part.

The piece of shit only got 20 years w/ parole eligibility in 13 years. He is the epitome of a hotheaded, (he pushed my girl friend down on the ground once), white, privileged, parents rich af which got him off with that sentence, scumbag. I get pissed just thinking about it.

My dad told me yesterday that the FBI is there looking into the judge and city council bc the whole situation was fucked. They opened all the bars back up from what I heard. /endofrant :crylaugh:

Mr. Serotonin and Jacob like this.
  4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I can't wait to be old and drink it sounds a lot cheaper. Can confirm the UGA / GA Southern stuff. I go to KSU and (to my non partying ass) it feels pretty dry. That said, a six dollar bottle of wine seems like a better alternative than a ludicrously priced beer. Meanwhile if I'm in Athens I can't walk a block without encountering a drunk person, so maybe I'm wrong about ludicrously priced beer

AelNire likes this.
  5. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Oh cool, I didn't know you were from GA. KSU is nice. Athens has always been almost too much for me. I was accepted there but like you said there was alcohol and drunk people everywhere and I knew I would fail my classes bc I used to be a people pleaser and buckled under peer pressure.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Don't feel guilty. Day drinking is the best

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This is super fucked up

Mr. Serotonin and AelNire like this.
  8. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I'm sad drunk. Thinking about how fucking unlovable I am. I try so hard but I truly have no one. I'm so sorry.

9. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

i don't want to jinx myself but i very seldomly get hangovers and it's a true blessing. i'm riddled with many flaws but thank god i have this one thing. I basically have to be black out drunk to have one.

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Bar dice.

Shake five dice and looking for ones, counting up. 7th one calls shot, 14th buys shot, and 21st one takes the shot. But you start to take a dice out at the 17th one so it gets nuts toward the end.

I had to take a whiskey shot with Tobassco sauce last weekend, woof.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

My friend made up a Monopoly board with businesses around the college. You had to take a sip of beer to buy a house and a shot of liquor when you landed on someone's property plus the amount of money like reg Monopoly. We never finished a game bc we would get trashed before getting halfway through. I tried to talk him into a shot of beer and not liquor. I'm surprised that one of us didn't die.

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

KSU is boring but yeah it's nice enough. I didn't finish the application to UGA for similar reasons, but in retrospect I think it'd have helped with social stuff.

AelNire likes this.
  13. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

I'm kinda drunk and my old cat jumped onto the couch and put her paw in my hummus like idk how to react to this this is just too much

GrantCloud likes this.
  14. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

Hello everybody! I got dumped yesterday and I'm at a birthday party, so you do the math.

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  15. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

@KingofSpain stay safe!!! Make sure to drink some water in additional to all of the alcohol in the area

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I've had 5 Sixpoint C.R.E.A.Ms and watched Planet Earth and a ton of Sunny and New Girl with friends. It's a good night

17. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I don't understand the bar dice game, but I want to

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  19. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Had a drink and two beers last night. I feel way shittier than I was expecting today. I thought I was stronger than this haha.

20. Mr. Serotonin

I had a shitty work day yesterday and met a friend for happy hour. I think I killed like 12 beers in 3 hours :crylaugh:

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

badgers play at 5:30 tonight, looks like it is gonna be happy hour drunk for me.

KingofSpain likes this.
  22. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I haven't been here in a while... I am now... not that I haven't been drunk at all(I have)... yeah

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. Mr. Serotonin

My last google search was "where's my liver".

Huh...:crylaugh:

supernovagirl and thechrisformat like this.
  24. I'm dogsitting my sister's 10-week old puppy... so, I'm drunk.

cybele likes this.
  25. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

heh here i am...