Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dropkick Murphys – “Middle Finger”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Dropkick Murphys will release their new album, Turn Up That Dial, on April 30th. Today they’ve shared the new song “Middle Finger.”

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. tomtom94

Trusted

Always down for some new Dropkick Murphys. I prefer their serious songs over the tongue-in-cheek stuff they've preferred in recent years, but they always put out worthwhile music.

3. MrSark Feb 24, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 25, 2021)
    MrSark

On doit jouer à domicile comme à la maison.

Curious that they are The Dropkick Murphys now.
    Like the new song. They do sound more and more like a trad band with each album, which I think is a bit sad, but a least the songs are still good.

4. AMC

Regular

I'm confused

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

The songs they released in 2020 was their most fun and best tunes they've released in almost a decade. This is continuing the same road!

Thank God. I was hating their stuff lately.

This is also getting me in the mood for guiness season

Sean Murphy likes this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

domotime2 likes this.
  7. 333 GANG

ACAB

Think they’re saying that this appears to be the first album where their band name is stylized as “The” Dropkick Murphys.

8. AMC

Regular

Oh ok.hmmm didn't realize